Associate
hello nice peoples, im new to this so forgive me if im in the wrong place and ask stupid questions, ive had my hero v111 running for a while now, its built in a tt tower 900 with a amd series 9 3900x, power cooler red devil gpu, 2 m2 drives, 1 samsung 1 tb ssd, and other bits an bats, psu power flower 850.
so me being me decides to watercool it, all went well got a block for the gpu,cpu, and both m2 drives, got it all built ( hard line tubing not the best but ok for first attempt), tested it on bench all pumps worked no leaks, motherboard went through its routine and all was well no bad messages, took it down off bench wheeled it through to race room started it up and message 00 not used came up, so now no post no boot, ive tried everything the web has to offer with result, please help
Ron

Associate
OP
Hi and thanks for the reply, so far i have stripoed it back down taken cpu out and reseated that, then tried again with aio cooler new cabkes, different gpu, reseated ram, but srill nothing, it will start from the mobo button but not turn off from it, also when pluged into monitor it says ni signal deteced
Ron

Back
Top Bottom