• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

CRYSIS DEMO DRIVERS HERE - Nvidia 169.01

The new drivers have a MAX HZ of 75 for my desktop RES and nothing I do can change it even 3rd party APP's, I need 100HZ.

Also they dont allow seperate 2D Core and 3D Core speeds.

The game crashes if I enter the Video menu more so that older drivers (I never seen white trees glitch like some though).

I did get game running better now at 1600x1200 @ 85HZ all High no AA using the Crysis Shortcut in the 64bit folder and running the game that way.

http://cfs7.blog.daum.net/upload_co...==&filename=662.zip&filename=RivaTuner206.zip

:( Sorry to hear about your troubles but it seems you've sorted some of it out at least :). How does the game look on Ultra settings and how playable is it for you?. I'm on XP and can only get High settings. Crysis didn't like 1gb of DDR and not even the GTX could help me out :o. I've fitted another 2x 512mb so I hope this 2gb will help things out.

Also the 163.69's were giving me 2d/3d same speeds in ATI Tool. Never tried ATI Tool with new drivers before I gave my m8 back his 8800GTX so all I can see now if the extra 1gb will smooth things out for me. Oh aye, cheers for RivaTuner 2.06. I stuck it on a DVD with a few sets of drivers and the Crysis_SP demo for my m8 when I gave him back his card.

Oh, one more thing. What CRT screen do you have?. I have a Viewsonic P225f series 2048x1536 @ 79Hrtz. If only I could game at that resolution :(.

Impossible to play on Very High even with 1280x960 res (the game defaults me to Very High) unless you like 3-30FPS.

My CRT is a 22" Mitsubishi, I cant run that RES at 100hz, I meant my desktop RES of 1152x864 is 75HZ instead of 100HZ with them new drivers (actually should be more but my Monitor drivers wont work in 64bit (work in Vista32).

I completed it at 1600x1200 and HIGH with no AA.

Last edited:
I get the 'white trees' thing going on with these drivers, on grass and some bushes as well.

Very noticeable when you 1st enter the beach area, all the trees in the distance.

Seem to have lost the 1280x960 resolution which is a bit annoying as that was the one I used for Windows!

They crash crysis for me

I couldn't load up Crysis with these drivers as it kept freezing but going into the nvidia control panel and for the crysis.exe forcing v-sync off has done the trick. Is that what you are experiencing or is it crashing in game for you?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom