CSS servers now up

Update:

OcUK 3 Gungame. More Maps, faster tick, more slots, new IP: 217.168.150.203:27047

The new one has more gungame maps uploaded and is now a 24 man server running as a 66 tickrate server.

The old gungame server will still be running until the end of the month.

Hitman
Soldato
Been playing CSS a lot lately :)

Added the first two servers to my favourites. Would be good if we can arrange a time/date to get a decent match going!

its always empty whats the point

It's not always empty, there are time when people are on them. Unfortunately they aren't established yet (and probably won't be before I take them offline) so therefore they don't always have people on.

Also certain ocuk steam group starters start a group and then go awol without relinquishing control elsewhere. So there's very little chance of being able to schedule games in the steam group if the only officer who is still there stays online permanently, which of course would mean Lyon would ALWAYS have to be around (not fair on him).

I think it would help the community if an ocuk employee such as Spie/Werewolf started a new official steam group (someone actually within ocuk) therefore we wouldn't have this problem.

Last edited:
Associate
I'll see if I can get rights to promote other users to officer this week. Also, I'll just set up a weeks worth of games on the weekend, so I don't have to fanny around every night. I just need to know before I do that, how often should I set up games? Will people get game fatigue if I set up a game every night? Maybe we should have TF2 one night and CSS the next (both on Friday)?

Will people get game fatigue if I set up a game every night? Maybe we should have TF2 one night and CSS the next (both on Friday)?

Yeh alternating is probably a good idea. CSS should be a friday night thing as should TF2. Set them on different time slots aswell so that those who want to play both can do so :)

Also remember to add COD:WAW to the schedules, maybe just on 2 nights a week tho (say monday and sat?)

I'd say to put TF2 on 5 times a week, CSS on 3 and COD:WAW on twice as I sense that's the popularity order. Make sure that the CSS server alternates between ocuk1+2 though (and maybe scedule an extra night for the gungame server, the new 66 tick one)

Chers Lyon.

s-p

s-p

Associate
I'll try and pop onto the server at some point, as it's always nice to play on unmodified servers.

Soldato
I'm joining office at the minute, no-one in, if anyone fancies it?

Edit: My graphics are all screwy, I would print screen it, but the print screen comes up normal, so isn't muc use, lol. like all the snow in office is dodgey and flickers, anyone know whats up, or what needs changing?

Last edited:
Associate
Hey I'am playing on server 2 all evening. Anyone up for it? COME ON GUYS IT'S FUN!

Steam id: 999Shauncook999

Also could someone please link me to the overclockers css group please.

Back
Top Bottom