CSS servers now up

s-p

s-p

Associate
Just a quick heads up to say that the server is displaying a server message for "Tickrate: 1"! :)

Server 2 that is....

Last edited:
Soldato
I had to go rather sharpish, I was getting pwned, I'm so out of practice it's unbelievable, lol. Was good, anyone up for it again tonight?

Also, anyone know anything about my graphics problem? Specs in sig, it's mainly the outside parts of teh ground ground, that are like flickering, and trailing, everything else is and looks great? Any ideas on something to change?

Soldato
Just tried it again, it's working now, lol, used google fu, to find out it might have been the drivers for the 4870X2, haven't done anything to the drivers, but one person said it was doing it after the computer had been in hibernate mode, so I've started it fresh today and it seems to be working today, lol.

Will be on later again if anyone fancies it.

Associate
Valve have released an update, but the scripts are still screwed. Hopefully the servers will be back up some time next week though.

Link, if you don't have time I'll happily take a look at the scripts and get the servers back up if you like. Obviously I understand if you don't want to give out the server details - just thought I'd offer as I'm sitting around sipping coffee and looking for things to do :p

Back
Top Bottom