• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Cyberpunk 2077 Ultra performance

That TH article is garbage. Can’t make any sense of the combined graphs.

All I want to know is what I can reasonably expect to run at (any resolution) to get mostly 60fps and some RT with my 4790k and 3070.

That TH article is garbage. Can’t make any sense of the combined graphs.

All I want to know is what I can reasonably expect to run at (any resolution) to get mostly 60fps and some RT with my 4790k and 3070.

probably rtx 3090 for +50 fps. rtx3080 for +45 fps at 1080p ultra, RT (ultra) on. maybe 10-15% better in final game version.

close to 60 fps with DLSS + RT ultra on, with rtx 3080:

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/PxcCTR2D7VuUy2ZbwxJYPf-970-80.png

**Do Not Hot link images **

Last edited by a moderator:
CDPR are in for one hell of a drubbing if these results are anywhere close to true. For those of us on 144hz monitors, even the 3090 cannot exceed 100 fps, so won't play this game until it reaches that mark. Considering this game was NVIDIA's poster for the Ampere launch, they won't be spared either.

Also what the hell were NVIDIA thinking with that system requirements article where they say 3080 and 3090 can handle 4k with DLSS at quality and RTX on ultra. Who plays at 30 fps on £700 and £1400 GPUs?

its possible that the beta build isnt that well optimized... more likely to significantly reduce performance than DRM.

But it looks like its just a very cpu intensive game based on these results.

The game probably benefits heavily from 6-8 cpu cores, especially at lower resolutions
very cpu instensive because of the DRM in the review build

there's a popular retailer that says they are expecting rtx 3060 ti stock by 15th jan 2021. Thought you guys might wanna know, hopefully this is an indicator of when stock levels could improve.

My concern is coming true, this might be the biggest flot in the last 10 years.
Hearing the campaign is only 5 hours long and it's riddled with bugs.

You must not have read the reviews then, there's a tonne of side missions that massively impact the main campaign which has multiple completely different endings. The game has a tonne of content. Yes its riddled with bugs but I wont be going near it for at least a month until two or three patches have been released. Also there is a massive day one patch that will take care of a fair few of those issues, still wouldn't touch it (or any similarly complex game) on release week though.

personally, Im glad they kept delaying the game, if games need some extra work, id prefer devs take the time to get them right. review scores matter...

cdpr is gonna have a tough time besting the witcher 3 - but they will be completely different genres with little in common in terms of gameplay.

personally, Im glad they kept delaying the game, if games need some extra work, id prefer devs take the time to get them right. review scores matter...

cdpr is gonna have a tough time besting the witcher 3 - but they will be completely different genres with little in common in terms of gameplay.
I dont expect the storyline to match the Witcher 3. The game was largely based on the novels which were partly responsible for the engrossing storyline. I absolutely loved how long the game was but it seems some criticised it for length which is why CP2077 is shorter.

Given the reviewer copy DRM is supposed to impact performance (although how badly is unknown, but other games have seen as much as 10-15% from Denuvo), Nvidia and AMD will likely have new drivers for the game and the Day 0 patch will likely include performance optimisations as well as bug fixes I would take any and all benchmarks with a large pinch of salt just now.

Back
Top Bottom