*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Announcing that the game will see "no more delays!" and that it has "gone gold!", only to delay it again, really doesn't sit well with me. I don't think we'll see a release before 2021 at this rate.

Man of Honour
Blows the game of the year title wide open, releasing in December means its not eligible for game of the year 2020. Wonder what the next most obvious contender is... not been a great year for PC games, AC Valhalla maybe? Alyx? MS Flight Sim even?

Man of Honour
Certainly hard to come up with much of a list of potential winners, not been anything really this year which has really stood out head and shoulders above the rest, or even just shoulders above the rest. Poor year overall for big successes in gaming. Alyx would certainly be one which won widespread favour, dont know of too many who didnt think it was a great game, but as said, very niche and only accessible to a small percentage of gamers.

Soldato
November 19th splattered everywhere.

That doesn’t look good.

Rightly or wrongly, COVID is going to be the go to reason/excuse - whichever way you look at it - for a loooooong time to come. Not condoning it but that’s the way the world works.

Soldato
didnt make sense releasing the game before next gen consoles were out. helps to boost sales of the new consoles, wont be surprised if sony and microsoft paid cd project to delay it. either way hope they use the time to polish it up more so no need for a day 1 patch.

Soldato
Disappointing as I'd hoped to get it to play alongside my PS5 at launch. Might switch to one of the PS5 titles instead like call of duty or demon's souls.

Back
Top Bottom