*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Since when is voicing an opinion, sometimes loudly, or threatening to boycott a company a bad thing?
Since when is getting offended about every little joke a good thing?
Since when is trying to get people fired over an offensive joke a good thing?
Since when is trying to police people's language a good thing?

I will tell you - since never. It has never been a good thing and never will be.

Because the reason is completely stupid.

I will tell you - since never. It has never been a good thing and never will be.

Billion dollar companies are not people, they can't joke about everything, its employees can and should be removed when they mess up and the customers can and should police not only language but also what/who the company officially supports, what its stances are on certain objects and many other things. It has been happening for hundreds of years and its the essence of Capitalism - the companies offer goods and services and the customers buy or reject them, for any reason.

Luckily, the people in the CD Projekt leadership are not manbabies who never miss a chance to cry about people complaining so they issued an apology.

Shhh.. You never know who's listening. ;)

Billion dollar companies are not people, they can't joke about everything, its employees can and should be removed when they mess up and the customers can and should police not only language but also what/who the company officially supports, what its stances are on certain objects and many other things. It has been happening for hundreds of years and its the essence of Capitalism - the companies offer goods and services and the customers buy or reject them, for any reason.

Luckily, the people in the CD Projekt leadership are not manbabies who never miss a chance to cry about people complaining so they issued an apology.

No, calling for people to get fired over a joke is not good - you're not convincing anyone. We are not talking about anything serious here, but an innocuous joke.
I agree with Random Guy that this crap should be taken over to GD though.

Yeah you tell 'em! I also feel that black people shouldn't get offended when I use the "n word". I'm only joking when I stereotype them as criminals who love fried chicken! /sarcasm

Seriously though, we should take this to GD because I've come in here twice going for updates on the game now.

New interview on Eurogamer. Quit reading 20% through as Eurogamer seemed obsessed with gender or penises or race or something. Politics first, content second. Let's hope CDPR stick to their guns and don't pander to a small group of mentally ill people.

New interview on Eurogamer. Quit reading 20% through as Eurogamer seemed obsessed with gender or penises or race or something. Politics first, content second. Let's hope CDPR stick to their guns and don't pander to a small group of mentally ill people.

I quit after the first question tbh. The interviewer seemed to have it in for the developers for some reason. Moron.

I've now also removed them from my bookmark list (again, and for the final time). Gaming is pretty much the last interest I still have that remains online, now it's also being infested with gender-confused mentally ill people whose politics are 1st, 2nd and 3rd above, you know, ACTUAL GAMING NEWS.

I've now also removed them from my bookmark list (again, and for the final time). Gaming is pretty much the last interest I still have that remains online, now it's also being infested with gender-confused mentally ill people whose politics are 1st, 2nd and 3rd above, you know, ACTUAL GAMING NEWS.

Ah here, no need to be a scum bag about it.

but you know as well as almost everyone else on this planet that all these people crying about it won't be customers, most won't be gamers they have a new hobby and it's finding any little thing to get upset about on the internet.

it's pathetic and clearly the new "trolling" but does far more damage than simple trolling ever did because people are too stupid and take it as something really serious

Back
Top Bottom