*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
From the top of my head this is easily the most anticipated game for me right now. Here is my top 3. Not including StarCitizen as that does not even have a release date yet.

1- Cyberpunk 2077
2- Dying Light 2
3- Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2

Yeah, this is going to be an expensive year I think...

Currently on an i7-2600/980ti, thinking an upgrade to ryzen (either 2700x or 3600) and a 2070 (or maybe a 2080) is on the (credit :p) cards, will certainly be keeping a close eye on black Friday and boxing day sales!!

Why are people upgrading graphics cards for this game now? By the time it comes out nvidia will have a new generation of cards out. I would wait and get a RTX 3070 personally.

By all means get a ryzen 3600 though :)

Soldato
Why are people upgrading graphics cards for this game now? By the time it comes out nvidia will have a new generation of cards out. I would wait and get a RTX 3070 personally.

By all means get a ryzen 3600 though :)

Oh yeah, I'm not going to be upgrading until closer to the time (e.g. Black Friday in November, or in the new year). Based on Nvidia's recent pricing however, a 3070 is probably going to be into 4 figures, but we'll see!

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Oh yeah, I'm not going to be upgrading until closer to the time (e.g. Black Friday in November, or in the new year). Based on Nvidia's recent pricing however, a 3070 is probably going to be into 4 figures, but we'll see!
I would be surprised if Nvidia price the 3070 more than the 2070 in USD (this takes out currency fluctuations). My guess is same or less.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Good taste. I would switch Bloodlines and DL2 but yes, these.

Followed by Outer Worlds, Death Stranding, TLOU2, Control.

I don't know much about Bloodlines 2, might be awesome, might be meh. But I know enough about DL2 to know it will be a very good.

Where's the Borderlands 3 love? :p

The first was not bad. Never did complete the second. Not my kind of game I guess. Does not hold a candle to the games I listed (for me) :p

I'm hoping my 1080ti will drive this at 4k without too much lowering of details.
I am guessing you will need to tweak a lot if you want 60fps. Probably a mixture of highest to third highest settings.

Soldato
I'm hoping my 1080ti will drive this at 4k without too much lowering of details.

I’ll give you $100 if the 1080ti can do 4K 60 with Max graphics. I just don’t see how it will be possible, heck I’m worried I won’t be able to do that with a overclocked 2080ti

Associate
So excited for this game! Put my preorder in as I trust CDPR to do a good job, if they can build a world as well as they did with Witcher 3, they are on to a winner! Now to wait...

Back
Top Bottom