1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Neil79, May 30, 2012.

1. agnes

Capodecina

2. Participant

Caporegime

I'm pretty excited about this game, which is unusual for me these days.

Eyeing up a Zen 2 8 core and an RX3000 upgrade nearer to release. Currently on a 4690k / 970k :p.

3. mark43

Mobster

Hmm, still can't decide whether to order this from GOG, I'm happy to buy my games digitally these days and don't care about having a physical copy, but the physical version does seem to come with a few nice extras.

4. Haggisman

Capodecina

Yeah, I would have preferred to order direct from GOG, but wanted the collectors edition :/

5. agnes

Capodecina

I'm eagerly awaiting the collectors edition to be announced here in the US, as soon as it drops, I'm ordering it. I just hope it's not Gamestop... I'd rather not go near them.

6. TNA

Capodecina

Don't care for collectors edition or anything like that myself personally. Will be grabbing a key for steam myself. If it is as good as we all hope I will obviously buy any dlc. I remember buying the Digital Deluxe version of Deus Ex Mankind Divided in order to support the devs and was left disappointed. Not making that mistake again, even with CDPR.

7. agnes

Capodecina

I think the biggest thing is having a map with the physical, even with the standard edition.

8. B&W

Soldato

Really looking forward to it, hope it is good as it appears to be.

9. TNA

Capodecina

Fair enough. I am sure it will be a nice thing to have. But I am happy to go without or just use online resources if needed :)

Can't wait. This game has the potential of being the best game ever made, for me at least.

10. ic1male

Caporegime

This game is getting plugged to death on Twitch. Every time I open a stream, it's there for 30 seconds. I'll be fed up of it by the time the game launches. :p

On the other hand, the default V character they are using is exactly the look I'd go for, so I'm happy to play as him without any alterations.

11. Subzero85

Hitman

Think im going to try and avoid future gameplay and news on it, but it will be difficult, has all the potential to be GOTY 2020, just hope it devilers will be upgrading to a beast PC before release April can't come quick enough for me

12. Tombstone

Capodecina

lol , funnily enough I was mentioning this to someone only yesterday. Like you, every single stream I go to watch starts with a Cyberpunk trailer, I'm already becoming sick and tired of seeing it over and over. There is such a thing as over exposure.

13. arc@css

Caporegime

Never knew that.

14. Amatsubu

Mobster

Also in my top upcoming games with Death Stranding, TLoU2, Yakuza 7, Bloodstained and probably Vampire but I'll just get it after release, no preordering for me.

15. jonneymendoza

Capodecina

What is twitch?

16. ic1male

Caporegime

Not sure if serious but... https://www.twitch.tv for watching people who stream what they're playing and other things.

17. jonneymendoza

Capodecina

Yea I am serious. I've never watched people play. Only for games that are not released yet.

Watching someone play say witcher 3 now i feel is pointless and rather play witcher 3 lol

18. TNA

Capodecina

Lol. I know what twitch is but never use it even though I have it on amazon prime.

Agreed. I ain't got no time to watch others play games and even if I did I would much rather play myself.

[​IMG]

19. Random Guy Esq.

Wise Guy

20. ic1male

Caporegime

Pax West = Thu, 29 Aug 2019 – Mon, 2 Sep 2019 (in case anyone else was wondering) :p