*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Man of Honour
I'll pay full price as am happy to wait. To make up the difference I'll just skip KFC next week at lunch.

tenor.gif

Associate
I imagine a lot thought the same about no man sky! :p

Different context, CDPR have a very strong back catalogue of RPG's and the game is not ground breaking tech wise, it's just a deep RPG based in CP universe. NMS was new tech combined with a small unproven indie dev and unfathomable hype.

Soldato
Different context, CDPR have a very strong back catalogue of RPG's and the game is not ground breaking tech wise, it's just a deep RPG based in CP universe. NMS was new tech combined with a small unproven indie dev and unfathomable hype.

It is probably going to be good but that doesn't mean it will be. I just don't understand the point of pre ordering games these days. (Kickstarting/early access then I see the point. )

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
It is probably going to be good but that doesn't mean it will be. I just don't understand the point of pre ordering games these days. (Kickstarting/early access then I see the point. )
I still pre-order (rarely) when I know it is going to be a must play game for me, want to support devs to bring out more similar games and because I can get it cheaper pre-ordering.

Man of Honour
These days, with time being limited, the biggest draw for me to preorder something is if it allows me to preload the title so that I can save some time at release.

Soldato
I'll be pre-ordering once I'm certain that they'll be no more delays.....Even if the game is only half as good as the most recent Deus Ex (which I really enjoyed), then it's still going to be great.

Soldato
I've adjusted my expectations. Even then, I think at the very least I'll enjoy exploring Night City on my own terms. That doesn't make it worth a pre-order to me, but unless it's flat out unplayable, I'll be buying at some stage for sure. If it turns out to be great, then that purchase will be (almost) day 1.

Associate
I will pre-order if there is a steam version cheap enough. I think £30-35 is a fair price for new games, and seems to be what they're at after a few weeks (see Death Stranding for an example). £50 seems a little excessive. I don't like being forced into high game prices like console gamers.

Soldato
Planning on waiting well after release, so hopefully hit a sale or something. Want to get a good idea of what tech I want, and also give some time for the new cards to maybe start dropping.

Back
Top Bottom