*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
Are there any videos knocking around showing how this looks on lower settings? I realise the focus is very much on how it looks with all the bells and whistles, but as somebody who would need to crank the settings down I'm curious to know if it would still look reasonably good.

Soldato
Are there any videos knocking around showing how this looks on lower settings? I realise the focus is very much on how it looks with all the bells and whistles, but as somebody who would need to crank the settings down I'm curious to know if it would still look reasonably good.

If the base PS4 version is anything to go by, it should look pretty good at lower settings.

Associate
Looks like Minecraft on low settings hehehe

Associate
There's a thread about it here if you speak Spanish. Or translate the page.
At least I assume that is what it is about. If it is just 8 pages of umming and aahing about length and girth decisions in Spanish then I apologise.
Edit - thread describes, rather than shows.

Soldato
Looks like Minecraft on low settings hehehe
If the base PS4 version is anything to go by, it should look pretty good at lower settings.
There's a thread about it here if you speak Spanish. Or translate the page.
At least I assume that is what it is about. If it is just 8 pages of umming and aahing about length and girth decisions in Spanish then I apologise.
Edit - thread describes, rather than shows.

Thanks all. Hah, when I say lower I don't mean low, I was thinking maybe medium or hopefully high at 1080p. Looking at what they published I thought I may be able to manage high, but some of the stuff posted the other day made me think maybe not, but hopefully it will run better with the patch and drivers anyway. I figure other games run looking decent enough, I'm not worried about it not looking stunning.

Soldato
Thanks all. Hah, when I say lower I don't mean low, I was thinking maybe medium or hopefully high at 1080p. Looking at what they published I thought I may be able to manage high, but some of the stuff posted the other day made me think maybe not, but hopefully it will run better with the patch and drivers anyway. I figure other games run looking decent enough, I'm not worried about it not looking stunning.
I'm in the same boat. I took a risk buying it on PC given mine is like 9 years old (2500k, HD 7970 3GB.) I figured that if I can play all other current gen games without issue at 1080p (mix of settings), then it should be OK. I just hope CDPR have scaled the settings on PC well.

Soldato
Just started downloading a few minutes ago and it's coming down faster than I thought, on average ~450Mb/s.

50700072926_32d8657af0_o.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Am I right in thinking you get the digital extras regardless of if you pre-order? Still a bit undecided and won't be able to play for a few days anyway, so may as well hold fire, but I hate missing out on extras!

Back
Top Bottom