Damn Joy Riders

Soldato
IMG_0925.jpg

Thanks a bunch for wrecking my door!

Toad Ai606 did its stuff!

Soldato
Same happened to my Mum's K-reg Nissan Micra a few months ago, but they didn't nick it. We bent the door back and she got a new car last month, which hopefully isn't made of paper like the old one.

Soldato
Thing that racks me off, is you can open a 205 door in 5 seconds with zero damage, why wreck the door?

It goes to show the brain capacity of the average car thief.

Some muppet tried to hotwire my old Astra that's waiting to go to the scrappers.

They made a mess of the door to get it - It was unlocked.

The broke the ignition barrel thinking they could hotwire it despite 3 stickers informing them it had a Clifford Alarm.

The icing on the cake would have been when then couldn't get it started, They popped the bonnet to jump start it only to find there's no engine.

I'm kicking myself for not having CCTV just for the lol's

Soldato
you can open a 205 door in 5 seconds with zero damage?
How? Mine has some funky wiring to prevent people making off with mine, but I'd be interested in how it can be done.

I had my drivers door bent out when I left my car in London, I bent it back but it's never the same, there's more wind noise and the window now makes a horrible noise whenever I open or close it! :mad:

Soldato
Biggest weak spot on a Pugs entire shell is the door top frames. Exactly the same way they broke in to my old 309. I've tried it, you can almost do it with your fingers.

Soldato
OP
£200 for the Toad

Brislington, not far from the Police Station!

To open the door, you use a coathanger between the window and the seal, hook on end, pull the door lock up. Takes 5 seconds and zero damage.

Soldato
OP
It goes to show the brain capacity of the average car thief.

Some muppet tried to hotwire my old Astra that's waiting to go to the scrappers.

They made a mess of the door to get it - It was unlocked.

The broke the ignition barrel thinking they could hotwire it despite 3 stickers informing them it had a Clifford Alarm.

The icing on the cake would have been when then couldn't get it started, They popped the bonnet to jump start it only to find there's no engine.

I'm kicking myself for not having CCTV just for the lol's

That brought my smile back!

:D

Back
Top Bottom