DARK (Netflix)

Soldato
Correct and/or learn German :) Good show, not sure they can keep it up for a second series but I thought it was very original in a paradoxical way :p

Finished it. Verdict. Crap!
I know timetravel things can be convoluted, but I challenge anyone to work out what the hell was going on.
I'm guessing there is going to be more series since who the hell was Noah why the hell did he feel the need to try and build a time machine on top of a time machine. Why did Ulricht end up in 53 but everyone else in 86. Why in the world did Mikkle decide to hang himself.
It just didn't make much sense.
Ulricht went to the left path in the safe door cave path. To the right is 86.

Mikkel existed twice as young and old in the same time space, hey he could just move out of town I'd think but I'd guess they cannot both exist

Last edited:
Soldato
Started watching over weekend finished episode 4, Really liking it so far but I can't see where the Stranger Things comparison comes from though, completely different tone.

Soldato
Finally finished this and wow I can't wait for more, I understand why it's been posted allover now as it's the first show in ages I've started reading on things after an episode to see what little bits I may have missed or to work the timeline and family connections out easier.

Soldato
Really liked Dark, though didn't care for the ending. Also think it could have been better without some of the hand-holding along the way. But otherwise, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Associate
Been watching in German with subtitles as recommended; onto ep5 and absolutely loving it so far, safe to say I'm hooked - really like the theme song too.

Soldato
Finally got round to watching this, up to episode 7. Best show on Netflix for me.

It's nothing like Stranger Things (i.e. a load of poorly written cheesy nonsenical toss trading on nostalgia).

Great cast, great cinematography, great soundtrack. Writing seems spot on so far but I'll reserve judgement until the finish :)

English dub isn't the worst in the world ( at least it's accurate, unlike a lot of stuff on Netflix), but definitely stick with the original audio if you can.

Permabanned
Started re-watching this a few nights ago. Still as utterly compelling as it was the first time round.

Cannot recommend it enough to people who like there thrillers incessantly grim and dramatic.

Soldato
I gave up on this after 4 episodes I think, it was good but for some reason wife and I moved onto something else and lost interest. Should go back based on what people are saying.

Back
Top Bottom