Dark Soul's: Prepare to Die Edition (PC)

Soldato
OP
This is why some developers choose to make important NPCs immortal, so boneheads don't go and break their games and then make it sound like it's the developers fault. :p

Soldato
You've killed the guys who lift curses? Oswald at the bell tower or the Sealer in New Londo?

Nah, don't even know where New Londo is, I killed the guy at the gargoyle, hit the right bumper thinking it would skip the conversation, I was wrong. Anywho, just managed to kill the gaping dragon, onwards to blight town.

Caporegime
Going for 100% in this wouldn't mind some help if possible.

Need Channeler's Trident
Stone Greatsword
Stone Greatshield
Silver Knight Straight Sword

The rest should be easily doable myself, only a couple left but ones with drop rates suck arse.

SL103 btw

Soldato
Going for 100% in this wouldn't mind some help if possible.

Need Channeler's Trident
Stone Greatsword
Stone Greatshield
Silver Knight Straight Sword

The rest should be easily doable myself, only a couple left but ones with drop rates suck arse.

SL103 btw

Greatsword can be bought from Shiva if you haven't already ****ed him off: http://darksouls.wikidot.com/shiva-of-the-east

I'll have a look and see if my 100% character is within level.

I have them all on a level 88 so should be in range. Do you have DSCFix?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Greatsword can be bought from Shiva if you haven't already ****ed him off: http://darksouls.wikidot.com/shiva-of-the-east

I'll have a look and see if my 100% character is within level.

I have them all on a level 88 so should be in range. Do you have DSCFix?

Yeah I got it mate

Please add me when you've got the time to do it and yeah pretty sure we are in range :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I got it mate

Please add me when you've got the time to do it and yeah pretty sure we are in range :D

GFWL is being a piece of **** and not letting me update :mad:. My username is moothead2 if you want to add me but I can't get online until I've sorted it out. Will try again tomorrow and let you know :).

Soldato
Holy blight town, so hard to navigate around.

Actually found it pretty easy compared to something like the Depths.
I had the Crystal Straight Sword from the vendor in the depths that got me through that area.

Just have to go slow, only the big club guys are difficult really as the rest have easy routines / slow ability cooldowns.
Both bonfires are easy to find which helps.

Back
Top Bottom