Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

Caporegime
found heli been trying to repair it also found a few cars :p

would post a picture but witcher will try and steal it :p

be on later tonight on thirsk. cant wait for namalsk to be added .

Associate
Ah right so I must have just been in a high populated area because I have died a couple of times there. So I logged in last night, and the loot I got from a guy who had a sniper and scope with a lot of ammo all gone and I was a fresh spawn!

Is there a delay in logging out? I know there was a server reset 10mins after I logged out or could someone of found me and killed me with the delay in logging out?

What server and where did you log out? I mean there is a 1 in 10000 chance this is you but something happened to me last night but I was fortunate enough to be on the opposite end. Was in the arse end of nowhere cooking up some meat and boiling water, suddenly I hear a single footstep, I turn around and there is a guy standing completely still.

I shot without thinking as it scared the hell out of me, but he must have just logged in. Got one of the 7.62 AR-15's - British pack, chest armor, and enough food and drink to last me a good while

Associate
What server and where did you log out? I mean there is a 1 in 10000 chance this is you but something happened to me last night but I was fortunate enough to be on the opposite end. Was in the arse end of nowhere cooking up some meat and boiling water, suddenly I hear a single footstep, I turn around and there is a guy standing completely still.

I shot without thinking as it scared the hell out of me, but he must have just logged in. Got one of the 7.62 AR-15's - British pack, chest armor, and enough food and drink to last me a good while

Well I put a note into my phone with the last server I played on and it was EU#8 Logged in and a was a fresh spawn  could I have corrupt data?

lol i seen so many tent poles.
I can never survive long enough to build a tent, I always come across someone who shoots on sight 

Soldato
Well after redownloading both ARMA3 and BP again it finally works!

Got on and quickly found a rifle and pistol but got shot running across a field by someone, hid but died of injuries.

2nd spawn I found some basic kit and started rooting through a house, walked into a room and a dude with a rifle sitting there looking at me, he fires and starts to run but misses, quick swing of the axe and im looting his kit :D

He spawned back quickly and came back for his kit, shot him again with his own rifle :p

Zombies started going berserk so did a runner and holed myself up to recover and quit, time for some reading up on the game.

MILLION times better than DayZ SA, zombies actually look like zombies and many of them, loot isn't hard to find and the mouse controls are so much better than whatever SA is doing with the crazy mouse acceleration.

Permabanned
Indeed, now you know why I was preaching in the SA thread about BP being that much better at this point in time. No point in playing that mess of a game when you can play this and have some real fun. SA is a game to go back to in 7-8- months to see where it stands, but then A3 will have Epoch and 2017 so I dunno what will happen to SA. Servers I dwell on are:

EU 6 Altis
EU 20 Thirsk
EU 21 Bys map

Might see you in game one day.

Soldato
Indeed, now you know why I was preaching in the SA thread about BP being that much better at this point in time. No point in playing that mess of a game when you can play this and have some real fun. SA is a game to go back to in 7-8- months to see where it stands, but then A3 will have Epoch and 2017 so I dunno what will happen to SA. Servers I dwell on are:

EU 6 Altis
EU 20 Thirsk
EU 21 Bys map

Might see you in game one day.

Hopefully will do. Took a while to get it working but got there in the end.

Is anyone up for joining up in this? Does anyone have a teamspeak for this?

Wouldn't mind joining up with some people, got a lot to learn and would rather be in a group rather than going all lone wolf.

Associate
Wouldn't mind joining up with some people, got a lot to learn and would rather be in a group rather than going all lone wolf.

Yeah that's the situation I'm in. I've got a lot of experience with these types of games but not played this much. I did have a couple of hours and found a gun and killed a few players but would rather play in a group

Last edited:
Associate
So on thirsk summer I always seem to spawn at the bottom island, it has 2 cabins and if you run west I think you get to a fire station which is near a dam! I don’t seem to survive very long is this a popular place for new spawns?

I get killed by new spawns when I don’t even have gear! its so annoying

Caporegime
you generally run straight forward when you spawn look for a fire station its near a dam then from fire station which is murder city :D its diagonal left to thirsk. near thirsk is a airbase aswell .

at moment on one of the servers our lot has three cars and a truck with big 50 cal mounted machine gun :p i know where the voidunk or whatever it is called but needs a lot of repair.

Back
Top Bottom