DEAD RISING DEMO <30minutes!

Soldato
Found another cut scene which ends the demo.

Turn right from the start and you'll see a door which says warehouse go inside it and you'll see a cut scene where a wasp is buzzing about the main character kills it at which point all the zombies around him start collapsing and their heads explode!

Then the demo ends :(

Associate
OP
Been running around in a tight fitting short sleeve top with hot pants with a teddy bear head stuck on my head and a handbag for a weapon, hahaha loving it :D

Also, the boomerang is brilliant

that is all for now ;)

Soldato
Haha what an ace game! Going round smashing the scythe into everyones heads!

Loving it! :D

Edit: The nightstick's quite effective. :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
Just ran down the stairs to start the download. Luckily the 360 was already on so there was none of this boot up marlarky :)

Been annoying the builders by streaming Jungle down to the home cinema system. Apparently all this wireless technology is too "fancy" for him. Called me a spoilt rich kid. The fact I would rather be living in a student squalour with no money right now than in my parents house doesn't seem to get through to him.

Soldato
So is it 15 minutes total or is it like the TDU demo where you can jump straight back in?

I kind of want it to be total as I always spoil games by overplaying the demo :p

Associate
OP
lordrobs said:
So is it 15 minutes total or is it like the TDU demo where you can jump straight back in?

I kind of want it to be total as I always spoil games by overplaying the demo :p
You can jump straight back in, it goes back to the main menu when you die or the time runs out. Loads quick too!

Soldato
Go to the coffee shop and throw a custard pie at a zombie :D

Btw a teddie bear makes a crap weapon against zombies just in case a situation ever arises like this in real life.........

Soldato
lol I thought the skate board was a weapon and went running in pressing x but he just starts riding it resulting in me getting mullered. Classic :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom