DEAD RISING DEMO <30minutes!

Soldato
Reckon this is gonna sell a ton! I'd never even taken much notice of it before now!

The demo is gonna make a lot of people buy it who werent originally I think. Even if the game does on paper have not much depth.

A suprise highlight of a week which was I was expecting to be dominated by Saints Row and SF2.

And all from a demo which has absolutely no point to it at all!!

Soldato
Best game I've played in a while, thoroughly enjoyable and entertaining. As I said before, this is without doubt going on my pre-order list.

Cant wait!

Soldato
da_mic_1530 said:

What.. talk about your missed opportunity.. im going for Saints Row then.. apparently the frame rate is better in the full game + you have the funny online stuff like pimp ma ride games etc.

Soldato
SiD the Turtle said:
Fie on you students/holidaying school kids/bums/etc who are not stuck in a boring office with no XBox 360! :(

What as opposed to being actually at work and being paid to sit posting to an internet forum all day???!? ;)

Start work in an hour, the joys of working from home :p

Soldato
Been playing this demo more than some full games!

So many cool touches, so many cool weapons, the framerate dosent skip a beat even when theres literally hundereds of zombies on screen!

Just pre ordered it, demo gets the thumbs up from me :D

Soldato
Had two quick goes before I had to leave for work (Almost missed my train!)

This is brilliant stuff, I was always getting this game anyway but I was just sat there laughing like a little boy as I mashed up the zombie horde :p

Back
Top Bottom