Deadpool 2

Don
I didn't think it was that great really.

Sadness and Deadpool doesn't work very well. And Infinity War made me laugh more!

I assume you watched the post credit scenes? The movie was all about the character development but with an ultimately happy ending.

We see the same plot mechanic in the first movie, character falls in love, character diagnosed with incurable cancer.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Saw this and thought it was childish and crude (yet I enjoyed the first one!!??). Took it a bit too far and didn't hit the mark with me, shame :(

Jackman cameo was the best part.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Watched the super duper cut which adds a few good scenes, but something is bothering me... hopefully someone can recall.

When Wade "dies" and sees his mrs ... the background music (I thought) was an acoustic version of take on me by A-Ha. However, having rewatched the new cut it's now the Celine Dion song (back to ashes) :confused:

Was this changed from the theatrical cut?

Soldato
Watched the super duper cut which adds a few good scenes, but something is bothering me... hopefully someone can recall.

When Wade "dies" and sees his mrs ... the background music (I thought) was an acoustic version of take on me by A-Ha. However, having rewatched the new cut it's now the Celine Dion song (back to ashes) :confused:

Was this changed from the theatrical cut?
Was 100% Take on me in the cinema.

Back
Top Bottom