Deadpool 2

Soldato
It's a much more complete film this time around. Not sure if it was meant to be some meta joke about the MCU movie layout but I'm not complaining.

Be interesting to see where they go with a 3rd/X-Force film.

Soldato
Saw this yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Sufficiently different from the original and strong new characters (Domino in particular). Great cameos also
(Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Alan Tudyk).

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Saw this yesterday. Really enjoyed it. Sufficiently different from the original and strong new characters (Domino in particular). Great cameos also
(Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Alan Tudyk).

Totally missed the Matt Damon one
....had to google where that was!

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Stan Lee was there twice, one was sort of visible, one wasn't.

When Deadpool was in the Mansion, one of the busts he rolls past was actually Stan Lee. But that's not visible so unless you know you'll miss it. The other one is Stan Lee on a mural on the side of a building.

For in person, you'll need to count the teaser they had of Deadpool 2 a while back when he popped up for it. Otherwise, just those two above.

Associate
Went to see this yesterday with my wife and daughter while my son was at school (noT suitable for him, Solo later this though :)).

We all loved it, so much to laugh at. I thought that was Brad Pitt, couldn't miss Alan T. but didn't spot Matt Damon.

The cinema was even near half full, which is understandable for first screening on a Monday but I was still surprised how many people walked out before the end credit scenes. It's like they have never seen a Marvel film before :D.

Mind you it doesn't help some dopey staff member turned the lights up before they started playing all the scenes and they faded them again as the main one got going.

Soldato
Just got back from seeing it.
Didn't find it quite as funny as the 1st film but it had more action.
Think it's the better of the 2 films and I'd definately see it again. :D

And I completely missed all those cameo's

Soldato
I liked it, definitely wasn’t as fresh feeling as the first one but I think it stands up more as a film you could watch multiple times. First one I tried to watch for a second time a while back but got bored.
The cameos were great!

Domino is a good character too, and rather easy on the eye :D

Also good not to see Vinnie Jones in this one... ;)

Associate
watched this last night. I thought i was really funny and had more of a story than the first, which was a way to setup the character of deadpool with a typical British bad guy.

Damm shame about Peter

Soldato
I really enjoyed this, maybe not the impact of the first film but a better balanced film over all. Really really good. It just further highlights how badly Disney are screwing the pooch with Star Wars.

Back
Top Bottom