Dear technical support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Warning to all users of Sony Girlfriend 1.1-1.3 that are looking to upgrade to Sony Wife 1.0. Sony Wife 1.0 has been found to contain rootkit software GoldDig 1.0, Divorce 1.1 and TakeKids 1.3.

Users looking to upgrade to Sony Wife should make sure to intall PreNup 2.0 before you continue.

Further news has been released regarding user problems with Sony Wife 1.0 and Swallow 1.0. If your version continues to use Spit 2.0 then you should try the new patch ForMyBirthday 1.1. The same patch can be used for problems with rear interface troubles as well.

Soldato
OP
thesaint said:
hope no one minds but i have copied some of these to a word document that i may produce a website out of

Absolutely mate! Great idea! I'll be sure to eat my Weetabix tomorrow morning again and see if I can up the innuendo ante. :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I uninstalled Wife 1.0 several years ago after I found a security loophole (tart vulnerability) which caused it to be hacked on several occasions without my knowledge.

I installed significantother 2.0 a year later but found it to be unreliable so I uninstalled that too.

I find that running without these programs allows for easier access to beer 2006 and OcUKmeetXP, although there appear to be some residual traces which I cannot remove from the registry.

Be aware that even after uninstalling Wife 1.0, the traces mentioned above can still bleed significant amounts of system resources (especially if Daughter 1.6 was running concurrently).

Stan :)

Soldato
I originally installed Wife1.0 many years ago. The problem was I had only used Girlfriend1.0 for a very short time and had not come to fully understand the GUI.

When Wife 1.0 was infected by virus psycho.from.hell.exe, I initiated Divorce1.1

This took care of the virus and the program Wife1.0, but there were still annoying resource drains happening. These were taken care of by BubbaGoTalkToHer7.6 and Lawyer0.5

The next time I had the urge to install Wife 1.0 (actually it was Wife 2.0 by that time), I was pleasantly surprised by the more mature and understandable GUI. Much less of a resource drain and occasional use of Snuggle2.5 led to the finding of MANY other pleasant files and programs, including:
SexOnTheBeach12.1
KamaSutra (full realease version)
JoyOfWhoopee5.0
and many others.......

13 years later and the original program is running just fine. There've been a couple glitches along the way, but all in all LifesBeenGood9.1 is going strong........

Associate
Wife 1.0 got an upgrade to her Virus software last night which seemed to go well, systems running normal.

However, after we interfaced that evening, (despite our aging hardware we do still interface and are very much compatible!) and whilst waiting for my hard-drive to stop being written to, before logging off for the night, Wife 1.0 had an unusual pop-up window appear with a question:

How do you feel about installing the virus software upgrade Snip1.0 Final Edition, so your little virus worms will no longer infect my system?

Options: Yes, No, Ignore, Ask again in 1 Day, 2 Days, 1 Week

I opted for ask again in a week!

Has anyone seen this question before?

(This was a real conversation, which I may post under seperate thread later!)

Soldato
You guys should be careful when upgrading.

A friends uncles cousin works for the makers of Wife 1.0 and he claims there is a big coverup going on and that if you upgrade to Wife 1.0 from Girlfriend 1.0 then it secretly installs a Headache.exe into your activesexlife directory which causes the system to freeze and stop interfacing. He says it's an intentional ploy by the company to sell more copies of dirtyoldslapper 3.2 which isn't as popular these days.

Man of Honour
Exorcist said:
dont forget anyone having trouble with Girlfriend 1.0/1.2 or Wife 1.0 can get a free revert from Lucasfilm to Hands Solo v1.0
lol_lollerskates02.jpg

:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom