Deathloop - from the people behind Dishonored and Prey

Soldato
Tring to read up on how the loop actually works.

So you kill 8 targets, the timer respawns and you kill another 8? Is it randomly generated like Binding of Isaac is then?

Soldato
There is already a thread:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...e-people-behind-dishonored-and-prey.18906764/

And it is not made by Rage 2 developers.
It is made by Arkane, who made Dishonored and Prey.

So you kill 8 targets, the timer respawns and you kill another 8? Is it randomly generated like Binding of Isaac is then?

If you manage to kill all 8 in a single run, the game will be finished. But it will not be possible to do that in the first run, or third, because you will need various information and clues in order to achieve that, and you get it by playing and sometimes dying.

It will not be like Binding of Isaac.

Associate
There is already a thread:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...e-people-behind-dishonored-and-prey.18906764/

And it is not made by Rage 2 developers.
It is made by Arkane, who made Dishonored and Prey.

If you manage to kill all 8 in a single run, the game will be finished. But it will not be possible to do that in the first run, or third, because you will need various information and clues in order to achieve that, and you get it by playing and sometimes dying.

It will not be like Binding of Isaac.

They were involved in rage games as I have played them.
Look here .. click " show more "
https://www.google.com/search?q=bethesda+softworks+video+games

Clearly lists deathloop and rage 1 and rage 2

Is it like a fortnite sort of game? I'd have liked a story mode

Last edited:
Soldato
They were involved in rage games as I have played them.
You gotta be kidding me.

No, they weren't. Arkane is under Bethesda the publisher, who also published Rage. Rage was developed by id Software and Avalanche.

Arkane had absolutely nothing to do with Rage.

And no Deathloop is not like Fortnite. It has nothing to do with it. It is a storydriven game.

Associate
You gotta be kidding me.

No, they weren't. Arkane is under Bethesda the publisher, who also published Rage. Rage was developed by id Software and Avalanche.

Arkane had absolutely nothing to do with Rage.

And no Deathloop is not like Fortnite. It has nothing to do with it. It is a storydriven game.

OK dude fair enough. It's just when I boot up rage2 it says bethesda on the loading screen and on Google if you Google bethesda video games it lists rage

Chill out mate my initial thoughts were from the trailer that it looked like Fortnite, maybe I'm wrong

Caporegime
Looks to be reviewing really well, i'm definitely more interested now, stuck a preorder in on CDkeys!

DEATHLOOP will contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content, and strong language.

What's there not to like :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom