Deathloop - from the people behind Dishonored and Prey

Caporegime
What ending did you choose?

After the whole game being around breaking the loop, that was the option I had to go for and ignored Julianna's pleas. She starts her duelling pistols countdown - 3... 2... **SPLAT** No way I was going to risk her getting to 1 and killing me first. :p

I do wonder what happens if you befriend her and don't kill her. I suppose that's for another play through.

Last edited:
Soldato
So, yes, the final loop ended up being mostly straightfoward in the end, even if
I screwed up getting Wenjie and Egor in one shot and then Egor went invisible just as Juliana appeared, and I died. And only just got a lucky kill on them both on my next reprise, as they were both hiding in that little room near the edge of the roof and ripe for a shotty blast. Don't think Juliana or I knew Egor was in there too, but the Strelak's spread got them both at the same time :)

I really enjoyed that game. Much more than I thought I would when I just decided to give it go because it was on Game Pass. It did feel some parts of it could have been more developed, and I am really enthused to see what they do with the sequel (which I think I heard is at least strongly rumoured if not yet confirmed).
It could be ripe for some DLC first, just like they did with Prey and Dishonored.

Soldato
What ending did you choose?

After the whole game being around breaking the loop, that was the option I had to go for and ignored Julianna's pleas. She starts her duelling pistols countdown - 3... 2... **SPLAT** No way I was going to risk her getting to 1 and killing me first. :p

I do wonder what happens if you befriend her and don't kill her. I suppose that's for another play through.
Exactly the same as you, and with exactly the same thought process! :D

It could be ripe for some DLC first, just like they did with Prey and Dishonored.
Yes, good point. I was going off this teaser Tweet:

JK's second tweet there indicates this is a new title. Doesn't mean DLC won't be on the way first, of course...

Soldato
I cant get through a mission on this now, it looks like a memory leak as the GPU is pulling it's full 16GB allocation and system RAM is also close to 16GB which is excessive for a game?

It's a shame as this has loads of replay options.

Back
Top Bottom