DELL 2407 Arrives at OcUK!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

DELL's latest 2407 WideScreen panel is shipping its way over to OcUK as we speak. Were hopeful to take delivery mid-end next week and our price is quite a bit cheaper than DELL direct. :)

Dell Ultrasharp 2407WFP 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor - Midnight Grey (MO-009-DE)
Dell_2407WFP.jpg

The Dell UltraSharp 2407WFP 24-Inch Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor is a wide aspect desktop display that redefines the performance of LCD displays with a stylish Dell industrial design, and advanced functionality. With the UltraSharp 2407WFP monitor, you can watch DVDs in natural format, run multiple applications simultaneously and improve productivity with less scrolling and toggling. Featuring enhanced features such as the 15-Pin D-Sub, DVI-D with HDCP support, S-Video, Composite and Component Connectors, as well as 4x Integrated powered USB 2.0 ports and a 9-in-2 Media Card Reader, the UltraSharp 2407WFP monitor gives users convenient access to plug in many different devices such as media cards, digital cameras and other electronic devices. It also supports advanced features such as anti-glare with hard-coating 3H and can be activated with a touch of a button on the front of the display. With an integrated height adjustment stand, users can adjust the display to their exact comfort level and help reduce eye and neck strain.

- 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA+) Optimum Resolution
- 16.7 Million Colours
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 6ms Response Time
- 450 cd/m2 Brightness
- One DVI-D Input w/HDCP Support
- One Analogue Input
- One S-Video Input
- One Composite Input
- One Component Input
- Height adjustable stand (100mm travel)
- VESA mounting compatible / Security slot : Yes (100mm) / Yes
- Integrated powered USB 2.0 hub : 4 downstream / 1 upstream ports
- Integrated powered 9-in-2 Card Reader
- Warranty : 4 year next business day exchange supplied by Manufacturer (Call Dell on 0870 9080800 and have the work number from the original packaging handy)

***Arriving Wednesday 17th May 2006***

Price: £599 +VAT (£703.83 Including VAT at 17.5%)

BUY NOW!!!

If these are as good as the 2405FPW or better than we can expect them to sell like hot cakes. The main improvement seems to be the very quick 6ms response time. :D

Associate
Good to see them in stock and ready to go, im thinking about downgrading from my 3007 becuase i get headaches (no seriously).

It like to see how it performs up against the 2405 but it looks vnice.

Permabanned
Yeah I am awaiting a review, I just hope the price doesn't jump up. (Sorry but OCUK do tend to do this as soon as they relise a product is popular)

Cannot afford it until the end of the month anyway.

OcUK Staff
OP
iamgud said:
Yeah I am awaiting a review, I just hope the price doesn't jump up. (Sorry but OCUK do tend to do this as soon as they relise a product is popular)

Cannot afford it until the end of the month anyway.

We remain competitive where we can but if DELL increase their prices then we tend to follow. :)

Permabanned
iamgud said:
Yup, tbh atleast you have them, would rather pay OCUK than DELL.

Why? Dell are goo..d.....Ok Im going to be breaking rules. But they get it right when it comes to monitors (well most of the time :p).

Permabanned
I have purchased twice from OCUK and both times it has been ordered and dispached in the same day and has arrived the next.

I have just been stung in the past with price drops. Also Dell way overcharge.

To bring this back on topic. I hope you give us a mini review Gibbo when they come in.

Ste

Ste

Soldato
Ive had my 2405 almost a year now and it still impresses me everytime I boot up :)

Hopefully the '07 is even better!

Soldato
I really shouldn't even be thinking of buying one of these....

Few weeks back I was thinking of getting a second 17", then I changed my mind to a 20", and now this comes out :eek:

Might save up and buy it as a "going away to uni" present

Would this need an SLI system to run current games (mainly BF2) at native res?
also how does the monitor scale so I could play games at a lower res on it if they can't cope with native res?

Back
Top Bottom