Dell 2407 This week only Price!!! :O (DELL 2407WFP dropped in price!!!)

Associate
Gibbo said:
As it is Christmas if a forums member wants the old price you can have, ring our sales department and inform the sales guy that GIBBO says the £439.99+VAT is confirmed, once they check with me they will allow the sale to go through. :)

Gibbo,
Very generous of you.
Will this still be valid tomorrow morning?
I got home today from work to find this and I'm worried I've missed the boat.

Cheers in advance.

Associate
OP
ben_ said:
Gibbo,
Very generous of you.
Will this still be valid tomorrow morning?
I got home today from work to find this and I'm worried I've missed the boat.

Cheers in advance.
If you order it now, it'll just be like ordering it tomorrow morning, as its now passed their working hours.

Associate
bilston said:
If you order it now, it'll just be like ordering it tomorrow morning, as its now passed their working hours.

So you are saying wait and ring tomorrow morning at 8:30?
When exactly do the weekly offers normally get rotated?
Surely if I order now (offer still available), and give them a bell at 8:30 in the morning, I'll be able to get the price amended?

Last edited:
Soldato
ben_ said:
So you are saying wait and ring tomorrow morning at 8:30?
When exactly do the weekly offers normally get rotated?
Surely if I order now (offer still available), and give them a bell at 8:30 in the morning, I'll be able to get the price amended?

If you want to ring then make sure you do it first thing. We don't have a fixed time the offers change and it can either be done early or late.

Associate
Pr0t0c0L said:
i got my monitor today, its bright and big.

But it didnt arrive with a power cable :(:(

had 2 arive at a clients today, one had the cable other did not, have seen maybe 30+ of these screens to clients over the last year or two, 50/50 comes with a lead. tbh kettle leads are never a prob. dvi now that would suck.

PS ty gibb on the offer I may finaly get one, or I might wait for the 27. tommorow ill decide.

Associate
:(

I only just read that, is there any chance you could do this if I call in the morning as I assume OCUK is closed now....you'd be making a very happy christimas for a :( poor person....

thanks either way :)

Gibbo said:
Nope.

The product has gone into massive constraint. DELL have no more stock, our stock is now fresh stock we order some two weeks ago at a higher price. When the special end these will be going up to well over £500+VAT due to huge constraint issues.

I did warn the price would only last as long as we had cheap stock. The fact is you still save over £50 from the normal price and as when the price goes back up it will in fact be more like £529+VAT your actually saving a lot of money.

We knew this would be sucessful hence why I told you all not to hang around, I always try to make sure you guys get the best deal.

As it is Christmas if a forums member wants the old price you can have, ring our sales department and inform the sales guy that GIBBO says the £439.99+VAT is confirmed, once they check with me they will allow the sale to go through. :)

OcUK Staff
zXen said:
How long will Gibbo's generous offer stand? As i can only order it in a few days.

Hi there

The deal is now over and it cannot be repeated sorry. It was a This Week Only deal, I did say don't hang around.

Soldato
Pretty sure the offer was only while the screen remained on TWO, which has now changed. Can't say what else I'd like to say because of the rules.

edit:Ah, beaten to it :)

Last edited:
Associate
Hello,

I've got one of these getting delivered today (couldn't resist the price on This week only) :) along with a geforce 8800 GTX. Anyway, a friend has just told me that I may need a dual link DVI lead like this:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=CB-127-BE

Does anyone know if the leads that come with the monitor will be fine for running at 1920 x 1200 or will I need to order one of these dual link thingies ?
Sorry if this is a dumb question, it's been ages since I've looked at anything monitor related.

Associate
Dingleberry88 said:
The cable you get with it will be fine.

I think you only need a dual link cable for the 30" model.

Thanks very much :) The cable it comes with is working fine.

I gotta say a big thanks to Overclockers, this is the best purchase I've made in years, I've been gaming on an old 17" iiyama for years now and the difference is unbelievable. This monitor is so nice. It's running perfectly too, no dead pixels or anything. Christmas has definately come early for me.

Now I just need to fit my new Gefore 8800 and hopefully get some nice high rez gaming going.

Permabanned
Gibbo said:

As I only got paid today, Friday, can I phone up Monday and still get this great price for forum members?

Associate
End of day three with this monitor and it is absolutely great.

Played my favourite game, Far Cry, tonight at 1920 x 1200 with all the biz and it looks absolutely amazing. :cool:

Most of my usage is design and DTP, and the size of it makes life so much easier.

If I knew what I know now, I would still be seriously thinking about buying it back at the hiked price...

Back
Top Bottom