Demigod by Gas Powered Games (SupCom)

-K-

-K-

Permabanned
Updated was playing fine earlier. Tried playing couple mins ago and it kept prompting to update?

Impulse found no update for it, any ideas?

Associate
Is there any webpage that shows the patch notes? My game keeps updating every other day (Well it seems that often lol), but i never know whats changed (unless someone posts on here :p).

Associate
Played last night and got put into a 4vs4 game on a 'rare' map (had the same map in 2v2 mode last 7-8 games lol).

I won with 22 kills 1 death (closest was 6 kills lol). Was playing as Sedna, i just put all my points into pounce to do high dmg, then managed to get some lucky kills at start then bought loads of +mana regen gear and got some heal spells. By the time i got a few more kills i was higher level then all the forces of dark players and could kill them all quickly (better gear too). By end of the match they couldnt even hurt me past my regen, and where dieing in 4-5 seconds to me still lol.

Great fun :D

uv

uv

Soldato
New huge patch :)

http://forums.demigodthegame.com/352020

Frogboy said:
* Additional connectivity optimizations and improvements
* Lord Erebus: Bite's Mana Cost increased, Damage decreased, Armor Reduction decreased
* Fix for looping audio track after leaving character select screens
* Fix for audio volumes not being reset on restart
* Adding /skipintro command line to bypass intro movies
* Players will remain connected to facilitator if they fail to connect to other players, provided they can connect to the host. The host ultimately can kick people with problematic connections to others.
* Favor Items fixes, but still some assorted issues that should be addressed in the next update.
* Major optimizations to audio on low fidelity settings
* Fixed bug that occurred if you used an ability after issuing an attack command. This is the "won't chase the demigod I clicked" bug.
* Sending deltas for partially completed achievements.
* Each player now saves their own achievements and favor items
* Fixed partial Achievement saves bug.
* Fixed a bug that occurred if you accomplished an achievement in game.
* Fixed a bug in disconnect dialog that would try to update it even if we had determined we did not want to show it
* Changed resample rate to 24k in Low settings
* Delayed FMOD initialization until audio LOD is set via options
* Disabled hitbox interference from announcer messages.
* Life's Child no longer removes Inner Grace (Sedna fix)

*edit*

Frogboy said:
We will probably have another small update tomorrow as we continue to refine this.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just had a cracking 2v2 game, i was QoT, won by about 200 on domination. I love her utility but even at level 20 i can't kill DM's who were level 17. Just shield up and leg it :(.

Soldato
Finally they appear to have cracked the connectivity issues :) Had a couple of great games last night. If anyone plays around 10ish most nights then feel free to xfire me and team up or come against me and my team mate (who is usually on :) )

Tals

Associate
I was playing this game last night and it absolutely rocks. It's basically DOTA with new graphics, a simplified item system and a professional dev team behind it.

So, who's your favourite Demigod? I personally quite like the Torch Bearer as an actual character and was surprised by the way Regulus can be played as either a troop or Demigod killer. Rook can also do some insane damage.

Soldato
OK the improvements have made a huge difference, for the first time ever I managed to have a Pantheon game. The progress monitor showing how many players are waiting to join helps and the connections all linked in. Pretty much one of my favourite games I have played.

Now for the weird bit. We should have been pwned - check out our victory! I think where they lost it was not buying the Giants, we always went for the improved units and as a result although they were the more powerful we owned the main parts of the map.

Associate
Just bought this thanks to a 50% off code and wow, this is a really cool game. The lack of tutorial scared me a bit and I'm still noobing around trying to get to grips but it's pretty much the only RTS that has grabbed me instantly :)

Does anyone have some tips/tricks or a link to a website that has some tips/tricks please?

Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom