Derek Chauvin murder trial (Police officer who arrested George Floyd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
If you see most of my posts on here im quite left leaning. Having skimmed a lot on here im not sure how he gets murder. I think it was unnecessary but if youre pumped with drugs and have health issues anyway then...

Soldato
I can't believe I just seen the clip of the prosecutor showing the "dots" representing each day GF was alive.

He used this to rebutt (and I paraphrase) the defence case of GF illnesses e.g hypertension and heart disease causing the death by stating he lived for 1700 days with these but it strange that this day was the day they killed him.

Really? 1700 days with heart disease and hypertension?... So GF was born with these from day 1? :confused: :cry:

Caporegime
I can't believe I just seen the clip of the prosecutor showing the "dots" representing each day GF was alive.

He used this to rebutt (and I paraphrase) the defence case of GF illnesses e.g hypertension and heart disease causing the death by stating he lived for 1700 days with these but it strange that this day was the day they killed him.

Really? 1700 days with heart disease and hypertension?... So GF was born with these from day 1? :confused: :cry:
There's been a lot said that doesn't make much sense or stand up to scruitiny.

As an example, one of the "experts" on the BBC said that the "defence had to prove that Floyd would have died on that day had he not encountered the police."

Which is clearly complete crap.

You do know that's 4.5 years:o

Caporegime
OP
For extra irony, what if he gets say 3rd degree and/or manslaughter and the Judge gives him <= 10 years.... i.e. up to or below the same amount he was going to enter a plea deal for anyway!

Caporegime
There's been a lot said that doesn't make much sense or stand up to scruitiny.

As an example, one of the "experts" on the BBC said that the "defence had to prove that Floyd would have died on that day had he not encountered the police."

Which is clearly complete crap.

Living in the idiocracy due to the public's lack of giving a **** is endlessly funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom