*** Desk and Room Gallery***

ajf

ajf

Soldato
TV, Sammy ks7500
Thanks.
It doesn’t look too big on that desk. What size is it, 40 inch?
Debating going for something like this myself instead of an ultra wide.
None gaming user so think the format is more useful.
I do some photo editing, but feel these days for me, full colour accuracy/calibration probably isn’t the ultimate requirement.

Don
Thanks.
It doesn’t look too big on that desk. What size is it, 40 inch?
Debating going for something like this myself instead of an ultra wide.
None gaming user so think the format is more useful.
I do some photo editing, but feel these days for me, full colour accuracy/calibration probably isn’t the ultimate requirement.

It is 43", when I bought it and put it on the desk I was like, ooh this is far too big but now it looks the norm (for me!). I have to sit quite far back to really concentrate properly, playing FPS I have to actually move my head rather than eyes to look at the mini map if I sit too close!

Soldato
Finnish my budget setup. Back to Windows from Mac to play some CS again!

63tahf.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Moved into a new house a while ago and had to retro fit a make shift desk out of an old bit of surplus furniture. Looks awful but served its purpose.

aY41sUU.jpg

In the meantime I made this new desk. Total rip off of Ikea's Alex drawers but I like the style.

AXDOV8z.jpg

Just got to get new carpet but I'm currently ripping out and fitting a new toilet, joys of home ownership :)

Soldato
Moved into a new house a while ago and had to retro fit a make shift desk out of an old bit of surplus furniture. Looks awful but served its purpose.

In the meantime I made this new desk. Total rip off of Ikea's Alex drawers but I like the style.

Just got to get new carpet but I'm currently ripping out and fitting a new toilet, joys of home ownership :)

What drawers are they? I’ve got just the one ikea Alex drawer and it was £60, I have a pic on the previous page somewhere.

Post #2031. :)

Associate
Setup1.jpg

Setup2.jpg

New set up after a few years off.

PC Spec in Signature.

Chair - Vertagear SL4000
Peripherals - CoolerMaster MasterKeys Lite Combo Mouse + Keyboard
Headset + Stand - Corsair Void Pro RGB with Corsair RGB stand
Case - CoolerMaster Lite 3.1 MATX
Monitor - Asus 24'' VE248HR

Man of Honour
For those of you using the IKEA Alex drawers along with the Karlby Worktop, do you think the setup will support a heavy PC case over the right hand side drawer? My case fully loaded is likely to be around 35KG? It's the Phanteks Enthoo Primo fully water cooled.

That's just the base unit, I'll also have a screen, speakers etc... + an A3 printer on the left side.

Back
Top Bottom