*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
Completely new here :)
Here is my Desk setup:

2x Dell P2414H 24" IPS side monitors + 1 x Asus VG278HE 27" 144Hz monitor

Not the best pics! I plan on making a project build post soon as my H440 comes! As its time to move out of my 8-9 year old Coolermaster Stacker case!

:)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Walnut finish it says, so not solid wood? Beggars belief @ £370 for a veneer finish when you can get twice as much solid wood for the same price and make your own. Hardly a complicated shape either.

I don't begrudge people buying that, I just wouldn't myself.

Associate
This thread is making me want to tidy my desk up.
I'm thinking of getting a new setup however I can't decide if I want a new desk and new desk chair or if I'd rather get an obutto ozone setup.
What do you guys think?

Associate
I finally have a desk again now our loft conversion is complete. My old room was lost to my son and I've had to wait almost a year for the new one but I am now a happy man. I was setting up my desk within minutes of the carpet fitter leaving :)

Nothing too fancy but it's very comfortable.
t47x.jpg

The desk is quite narrow at ~620mm but the monitor arm makes it all work because I can have my keyboard and mouse right to the back (or even behind the screen) when gaming. Since it moves forward I can also recline the chair without getting too far away from the screen.

LED back-lighting (one of those cheap RGB strips from the bay)
oot1.jpg

Thanks to everyone who has posted in this thread and the old one, it's a fantastic resource of ideas and I nicked quite a few of them.

Associate
Thanks!

The wood is a solid piece of elm that my mother used to have as a kitchen table. It' s been hacked up a couple of times since then (hence the ends being so wonky) but it's still a lvoely piece of wood. All I did was strip it, sand it and olive oil it.

That looks great! What chair is it?
I really like your setup
It's a DXRACER chair. I saw one in the old gallery and decided I needed one :).

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Here are some newer shots of mine since this thread has been restarted. I'm hoping to replace the 19" AG neovo screen with a 21" iiyama come the summer. (still a 5x4 panel) I've also completely redone all the cabling under the desk so that it goes up to the desk as one. (but not taken a picture since doing it)
10799701074_fe02a3df66_o.jpg

9724425583_26d9f76404_o.jpg

10801310616_5c571cfff3_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom