*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Don
De-cluttered my desk, pretty much as minimalistic as I can get it. The cables/power supply still annoy me but unless I invest in longer cables for the different things it will remain that way. There is an Xbox One hidden away too.

Soldato
De-cluttered my desk, pretty much as minimalistic as I can get it. The cables/power supply still annoy me but unless I invest in longer cables for the different things it will remain that way. There is an Xbox One hidden away too.

That ikea galant desk in white looks awesome, might have to go that way rather than the oak veneer I was looking at. :)

Soldato
I love it, it's really solid as well which I love, it will last forever!

Yeah I'm settled on a galant desk (as large as I can go!! :D) once I get my own place again, along with a wall of Ikea Besta storage and probably an under desk Besta drawer unit. Will probably be in a cellar room with just 1 window, so need light coloured stuff as it won't be the lightest room in the world. Might have to be careful about overdoing the white though :D

It seems the best way of getting a decent desk/office set up with tons of storage that won't cost £1000's, and the galant desks are really well built from what I've seen.

Hmm, maybe I won't need to worry about overdoing the white... A dark rug, or in your case, dark flooring, and black monitors/speakers/chair/bean bag set the white off nicely.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not had the 3 monitor setup for long but really like it. Racing games in particular are amazing. The ex-office desk is solid.

24edno9.jpg

Associate
I have finally swapped out my mismatched Samsungs on the top row, having spent the last six months fighting bad caps and a 20 minute start up cycle!

Always nice to have matching sets, and for them to switch on straight away....

And all three for just a bit more than I paid originally for one of the Dells:eek:

Just out of interest, what do you use 6 monitors for?!? Ha:D

Soldato
looks very nice, why is the tower on the desk, you want that down on the floor and have plenty of desk space :D

Plenty of desk space to the left (just off picture) and the dust filters need cleaning far more often with the tower on the floor. The Antec 1200 is huge though, may look at getting a smaller case soon...

Back
Top Bottom