*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
ba8fde20e0.JPG

Soldato
Few small upgrades since last time, swapped out keyboard for Razer Ultima-X, bigger mouse-mat, some more art work. Currently working on PC which is why it's on the desk, I will probably move it back onto the floor once finished as I like the desk space.
I travel a lot, mainly with work, which is what the map/billboard is all about. :p

7vzYXZ6.jpg
JJre1K3.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Bought a used desk from a 2nd hand shop but the legs/bolts were garbage so I had to balance the large plank of wood on some old furniture. :o

O6LSiKo.jpg

Still, it has plenty of surface area which is the main thing.

Soldato
Sorry if this isn't the place to ask this kind of question but does anyone have any pictures of a compact dual monitor setup please?

I'm being booted out of the study as it will become my newborns bedroom very shortly and until we save up for an extension where I will have my own study, I'm going to have to relocate to the lounge.

I am looking to get into streaming and more content creation but struggling to find a desk that will hold my Corsair 350D, small HP printer, dual 24" monitor setup and a pair of Edifier R1800TIII studio speakers.

Thanks

Soldato
Sorry if this isn't the place to ask this kind of question but does anyone have any pictures of a compact dual monitor setup please?

I'm being booted out of the study as it will become my newborns bedroom very shortly and until we save up for an extension where I will have my own study, I'm going to have to relocate to the lounge.

I am looking to get into streaming and more content creation but struggling to find a desk that will hold my Corsair 350D, small HP printer, dual 24" monitor setup and a pair of Edifier R1800TIII studio speakers.

Thanks

Ikea Fredde would do everything but your printer.

Associate
nice, but the LG old skool TV looks out of place there.
Thank you friend. I agree with you in parts. This is the best monitor TV from LG, so I have not undo it yet. It's an LG ld450, it does 4: 4: 4 chroma sampling and has extremely low input lag.

Anyway, I'm already looking at an acer to replace it.

Associate
Few small upgrades since last time, swapped out keyboard for Razer Ultima-X, bigger mouse-mat, some more art work. Currently working on PC which is why it's on the desk, I will probably move it back onto the floor once finished as I like the desk space.
I travel a lot, mainly with work, which is what the map/billboard is all about. :p

DSC_0288_zpsilggift7.jpg

DSC_0081_zpsdlzg3cnt.jpg

DSC_0272_zpsxcjmjse4.jpg

DSC_0263_zpsjnacanpu.jpg

Where did you get that gorgeous piece of wood from?

Associate
LOL, was going too go into detail saying you 'could' do it yourself. But it's not cost effective and carries lots of risk. I have done them myself before..........

But look puker when done.

If you don't glue the join only bolt it, you can disassemble later if moving.

I did look into it, and I reckon it's within my ability but I don't have a jig or a router/bits for starters. Time I've bought that, practiced on a scrap piece, etc. then still taken the risk on a £200 piece of wood I don't see the point. Would rather get a professional in, drink tea and eat biscuits.

Good point, will definitely mention the need for absence of adhesive to the carpenter when he's here next week.

Back
Top Bottom