*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
New place so oppertunity to get new desk, layout etc. Gone down the Alex route with blank top after seeing some lovely ones on here, so much more room!

Where did you get the blank top from?

20170209_155623.jpg

20170209_211458.jpg

Associate
There are some lovely setups in this thread!

I recently changed my setup after converting my spare room into my new man cave. It's safe to say this has become the favorite room in my flat! Like may others on here I've also gone down the Alex route, I think it's a very simple and nice looking desk :)

IMG_7229_zpsva0rgypu.jpg

IMG_7250_zpstz4kgb9k.jpg

IMG_7230_zpsdphd3cfw.jpg

IMG_7223_zps7n18vcmb.jpg

IMG_7242_zpsdpkfxj57.jpg

IMG_7240_zpsv08qppv0.jpg

IMG_7248_zpsdsoy10j1.jpg

V F

V F

Soldato
Can the TV be lowered more? If it can you wouldn't need to tilt. Then your eyes should be centred for the screen.

Associate
very nice set up
C:\Users\Rooki\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
..I got that wheel...but cant get the thing to work properly on ETS/ATS or project cars lol

Thanks! I have the G29 working perfectly with Project Cars, but only after I installed the latest software/driver from Logitech. Are you running the latest version?

Can the TV be lowered more? If it can you wouldn't need to tilt. Then your eyes should be centred for the screen.

Unfortunately not, hence the tilt. I've been looking at a TV bracket that will enable me to have it lower, but also enable me to swivel it so I can watch TV on it while I'm at my desk.

Where are the other white units from? Looks nice along with the Alex set.

Thanks, I also like the way they look. They are Ikea Kallax units.

Soldato
You will have to forgive the mess, it's the "study" and the cleaner daren't go in. Overdue a tidy.

Red and Blue (as in sig) eta - thats a vive lighthouse in the way, handily moveable!
T0Tf7x.jpg

i5/1070 on the plasma via lapdog, subpac m2 and beanbag
iXJqYn.jpg

n3W3fN.jpg

There are 2 other gaming PCs (sitting room on TV and jr's bedroom). An Asus ROG laptop, 2 further boggo laptops, 1 nuc, and 2 stick PCs. I have an 8350/780Ti out on loan.

Patch tuesday is a nightmare, but we can accomodate 6 for a lan party.

Associate
There are some lovely setups in this thread!

I recently changed my setup after converting my spare room into my new man cave. It's safe to say this has become the favorite room in my flat! Like may others on here I've also gone down the Alex route, I think it's a very simple and nice looking desk :)

IMG_7250_zpstz4kgb9k.jpg

Is that worktop a 2m length from Ikea and what size is the main monitor, just for perspective. Also is the bookshelf from the Alex range.

I like the cupboard as apposed 2 draw units, more practical. Very nice set up BTW

Associate
Thanks very much, it's appreciated.

The worktop is 186cm wide and yes it is from Ikea. The main monitor is a 40" (it's a Philips BDM4065UC). The bookcase is from the Kallax range.

Back
Top Bottom