*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Caporegime
Orange NZXT H440

Snap!

snap.jpg

Associate
I ordered them separately which was a bit foolish of me. I have one but the other is yet to turn up. Hopefully it'll arrive soon. A single card seems to max out at around 72 degrees.

I was going to post this later when it was all finished but as I'm here, here's an update with the new stand I built which replaces the cardboard box!

Stand:

There's an access hole in the back of the stand to stow the cables, hub, powerstrip etc. It has a rubber top to it - the only way to shift the case is to pucsh it over or lift it up. It provides a fantastic amount of grip. I'll be fitting a couple of retainers at the back of the case / stand just for extra precaution as well.

(It hadn't been cleaned up at this point):

Dam I was going to ask you where you got that stand from until I read you made it. Very aesthetic! Do you know anywhere online where I could purchase a similar stand as my desk is too small for my desktop to go on and I like the look of your setup!

Associate
Dam I was going to ask you where you got that stand from until I read you made it. Very aesthetic! Do you know anywhere online where I could purchase a similar stand as my desk is too small for my desktop to go on and I like the look of your setup!

Thank you. I couldn't find a decent stand either which is what prompted me to go the DIY route!

Associate
New set up.

pkFhb1x.jpg

improved the cable management a bit with some white trunking, i did buy one of those ikea signum things but it was pain to unplug stuff the foot rest hides the worst of it. made the monitor riser / shelf with some ikea kitchen capita legs and bit of wood i stained up to match the worktop. :) might put a shelf across the back wall to store games / dvds ect..

XODqT9e.jpg

Associate

How about buying the Alex 5 drawer unit from Ikea and putting your PC on that?

Associate
I'm a Wolverhampton Wanderers fan and wanted an orange themed case to match my clubs colours. Antec doesn't have any orange cases currently.

However with our new upcoming case that we are launching at Computex I will be switching over.

(It's not orange, but has yellow!!!)

Be a glory hunter, pick another colour, change team.

Associate
New set up.

pkFhb1x.jpg

improved the cable management a bit with some white trunking, i did buy one of those ikea signum things but it was pain to unplug stuff the foot rest hides the worst of it. made the monitor riser / shelf with some ikea kitchen capita legs and bit of wood i stained up to match the worktop. :) might put a shelf across the back wall to store games / dvds ect..

XODqT9e.jpg

Where did you get those headphone hooks from? I am in need of something similar! Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom