Dell UltraSharp U2414H 24" Widescreen LED Slim Bezel Monitor

Apologies for the low quality.

Retro
timthumb.php

Current Generation PS4/PS3 and eventually Sim rig
timthumb.php

View out the window
timthumb.php

Current TV is only a Sony Bravia 32", I wan't to try and upgrade to a 4K HDR panel at some point, but don't really want to go over 40" in size (debating it's worth atm) I want it to still sit in the alcove.

Other side of the room will be space for my home made arcade cabinet.

Last edited:
Soldato
Can't otherwise my 3 year old may enjoy putting other "stupid things" in there :(

You realise a UK Socket already has much more protection than those things?

The live and neutral pins are blocked off with a shutter that is only released by the earth pin, which would require substantial force that you wouldn't get from a 3 year old.

Take a look here:
http://www.fatallyflawed.org.uk/

Soldato
You realise a UK Socket already has much more protection than those things?

The live and neutral pins are blocked off with a shutter that is only released by the earth pin, which would require substantial force that you wouldn't get from a 3 year old.

Take a look here:
http://www.fatallyflawed.org.uk/

Must admit that's an interesting read, suppose I'd not stopped to think about any of that, I just caught him one day about to come to the conclusion that one of his long thin toys might fit in that hole, luckily when you become a parent you become a psychic in predicting what your child is about to do next so my solution was them socket covers. I'm still not convinced he wouldn't stick one part of his toy in the top pin and bend it round and the other end in the bottom pin at the same time exposing it. At least with the covers I can hardly pull them out myself.

Soldato
Must admit that's an interesting read, suppose I'd not stopped to think about any of that, I just caught him one day about to come to the conclusion that one of his long thin toys might fit in that hole, luckily when you become a parent you become a psychic in predicting what your child is about to do next so my solution was them socket covers. I'm still not convinced he wouldn't stick one part of his toy in the top pin and bend it round and the other end in the bottom pin at the same time exposing it. At least with the covers I can hardly pull them out myself.
That's fair enough. yours aren't the most dangerous ones... Just be careful...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=c82O8bI6u0c

Soldato
What chair is that? Looks nice but the arm rests looks like your arms would fall off and stick to it during summer :D

Bought it online either the rain forest or that other one, tbh it's only a cheapo job cost me £80 and yes your arms do stick to it in the summer :) Comfy enough for a 2 hour session after that your bum will start to get that "cinema ache".

Back
Top Bottom