Desktops!!

Mr |show|

It is Windows XP I am using with Bluecurve theme and Bluecurve iconpackager theme.
My Linux desktop looks very similar as I am using the bluecurve them on KDE there too!The MS Visual Basic icon should have given it away...........

desktops

230803-desktop.JPG

:)

Re: Mr |show|

Originally posted by fearby
It is Windows XP I am using with Bluecurve theme and Bluecurve iconpackager theme.
My Linux desktop looks very similar as I am using the bluecurve them on KDE there too!The MS Visual Basic icon should have given it away...........

i c!
i saw the little redhat sign, and saw a few of the icons u get in linux (i've only briefly used Linux, so dont no the full ins-and-outs) but no u've pointed it out i've seen the MS icon, which i didnt notice cose i dont have VB on my system and have never used it :p

Originally posted by soogs
what are these and where can i get them ?

also where can i get them things that tells the time,drive space etc?

thanks

I use WinCustomize for everything.
For changing windows themes I use Window Blinds, for Icons I use Icon Package Manager and for the Interactive bar I use Object Dock. And then just download skins to suit :D

As for drive space, temps, CPU usage, network activity etc, you can use Sysmetrix, which is also downloadable from wincustomize.

Back
Top Bottom