Desktops!!

Originally posted by jkrohn1
my desktop about to install mactrance and y'z dock but need to know if i can uninstall mactrance at a later date??

mydesktop.jpg

yes you can uninstall it. you just boot up in safe mode and run the installer again and it will give you the option to uninstall it. ive never had any problems uninstalling and reinstalling. always puts the files back lol!

dont suppose somebody knows a substitute for the 'PrntScrn' key?

as my apple mac pro keyboard doesnt feature it and the only other option im left with to capture the desktop is the OSK (on screen keyboard) which gets in the way as you can imagine.

they're sort of a mixture of alsorts of collections really. cant hardly remember where theyre from ive got so many :rolleyes:

although theres a is a package i quite like called snowe2 or snowe (they're both good). do a search for them on wincustomize and they should come up

:p

work in progress

mydesktop.jpg

This is work in progress. only the background pic is made by digital blasphemy, the samurize theme i made myself from scratch. still a lot of work to be done on it. lots of pngs to make and plenty of more scripts to go in. and i dont think the system shock symbol goes very well with it :D ill make a new one as soon as i have worked out how to get my alcatel speedtouch modem working in sam. anyone know? i keep getting incorrect results... mainly 0 in everything. ah well im sure ill figure it out someday.

Re: work in progress

Originally posted by josh85x
how to get my alcatel speedtouch modem working in sam. anyone know? i keep getting incorrect results... mainly 0 in everything. ah well im sure ill figure it out someday.
Look in the samarize thread in the archive

select perfmon...
then in performance object slect proccessor
then in select counter from list select % processor time.
if you can figure that out then you can do anything. i only started using it 2 days ago :D its basically play and learn. there is also a good tutorial on how to get started on the samurize website. not hard once you get the hang of it. basically you just need to learn the basics and have a imaginative mind to come up with some groovy layouts.

Back
Top Bottom