Desktops!!

Got rid of the Biohazzard in favor of this :)

010903-behemothdesktop2.2.jpg

Much easier on the eyes :)

Originally posted by Joobs
jezscott, where did you get that mac theme from? anyone also know if their is a windows version (mainly the icons i guess...)

I don't think anyone noticed it was a WinXP theme on a Mac OSX desktop :rolleyes:

The program I use is Called ThemeChanger for MacOSX
Its a WinXP theme (kind'of) and the icons are from the icon factory (I think)
....I'll dig up the links when I get back to work.

I've converted those icons to Windows, would like me to email them? 1.23Mb zipped :cool:

the dolby logo is just a bitmap OEMLOGO.bmp logo, the text is OEMINFO.Ini, both files placed in ../windows/system

ro have alpha channels you must set the alpha chanel colour as

R 255
G 0
B 255

the monitor logo etc is done by using reshack to modify the sysdm.cpl file in ../system32 folder

I'll upload mine so you can just edit it to your needs using reshack.

Remember, to apply it you must replace the original one using SAFEmode, in normal mode windows will just use system file protection to revert back to the original.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robbiekhan/root/temp/sysdm.cpl

in reshack you just replace the embedded bitmap image with one of your own, in my case I founda pic of a mac monitor and resized it + added alpha channels to it and saved it in the cpl file from reshack by replacing the original

Originally posted by Gia
Mrk, what start menu is that? Stylexp name?

UxTheme hacked dll (better alternative and free way of using vis styles without styleXP) and b0se Classic Final visual style found at neowin.net forums, made by the very skilled b0se

Here is what the start menu expanded is like
startmenu.png

Last edited:
Originally posted by ShiWarrior
I Like your desktop Mr Bios ;)

looks like a very moddified Star Trek "Enterprise Ship" ?
thanks

ermm i neva seen the star trek enterprise ship before

i need to have some fun with it now and add loads of crazy stuff to samurize :)

Back
Top Bottom