Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
I've got to level 9 but had to force myself to do that, the A.I is possibly the worst I've ever encountered.

The locations are great and it all looks decent but it's an empty experience. Glad I didn't pay for it.

Man of Honour
Nope. No clan chat. Or local chat. Or local VOIP. Or fire team VOIP. Or just about any social features you'd expect from any decent multiplayer PC game these days. Bungie need to step up a little bit with these features that should have been included by default.

Fireteam VOIP definitely works because my friends and I use it, havent heard anyone from outside our fireteam speaking though.

Soldato
OP
So the raid is 260? I'm at 263 and ready to go. Just need some legendary boots and i'm golden.

Did anyone buy anything from Xur? I bought the sniper rifle (pretty poor tbh) and the Warlock helmet for when I start my next character.

Associate
Still working through the campaign and really enjoying it, easy game to pop on for a couple of hours and come away feeling like you have made some progress. Anyone clarify something's please -
1) once you have built your rep with Devrim Tate is there any need to keep anymore EDZ tokens you pick up?
2) I sometimes pick up items which say I need to take them to the main NPC to discover their value. These seem to disappear from my inventory but don't notice what they do. Are they just another means of rep building?
3) I've picked up some legendary shards, when should I be using them?

Caporegime
About two weeks off evidence so far. It's ok, but it's not brilliant.

I think I'm going to have to leave the clan though until they've sorted this lag. It's unplayable.

Soldato
Still working through the campaign and really enjoying it, easy game to pop on for a couple of hours and come away feeling like you have made some progress. Anyone clarify something's please -
1) once you have built your rep with Devrim Tate is there any need to keep anymore EDZ tokens you pick up?
2) I sometimes pick up items which say I need to take them to the main NPC to discover their value. These seem to disappear from my inventory but don't notice what they do. Are they just another means of rep building?
3) I've picked up some legendary shards, when should I be using them?

1) yes, you can keep turning tokens in to rebuild your rep to get a random drop of legendary loot again. This happens for all the planet vendors / contacts and the Gunsmith and Crucible contact at the social hub locations (Farm initially).
2) There is some NPC's which can open up loot drops. When you get that message is likely one of those drops and person to go to initially is the lady in the Farm location near the fountain spot.
3) They are used to upgrade guns to higher rank, so if your using a lower level one you like, you can sacrifice another similar gun of higher rank using shards to level it up. Also used to buy some loot later on in the game.

Back
Top Bottom