Destiny 2 on Battle.Net (free if claimed by 18th November)

Soldato
OP
Graphics are quite good such a shame few companies push the PC hardware anymore the difference here is clear & makes companies like Valve & Bethesda look poor as they tend to not bother nowadays and are content to count their easy money elsewhere!

Soldato
great I guess, but makes the destiny 2 nvidia bundle seem like a joke now :(

I ended up using my nvidia destiny 2 code instead of selling it and I didnt have to install geforce experience so the nvidia codes dont need to tie to the hardware, but at least I got the DLC free as well tho so still some value from it.

Associate
I have a couple of days of work and fancied getting stuck into a couple of games, so tonight I thought I would download Kingdom Come: Deliverance only to spot AWPC's post... I'm going to need a bigger SSD!

Hopefully Black Friday Sales will come up trumps... :o

Soldato
I just installed mine onto my 1TB HDD (my 240GB SSD is OS and apps only) and it works fine. Will look to grab a SSD in the sales and transfer all my games over.

Soldato
Apart from the awful dialogue, poor boss fights, lazy designed quests (having to go through the same area 6 times at one point!), ridiculously large download, long load times and childish game play... I'm actually have some fun and the maps are quite nice looking! It does seem very childish compaired Borderlands and doesnt come close to being compaired to it gameplay wise. I dont know what the first one was like but I assume it was a lot better and see why there would be a lot of hate for this game. Since I got it for free I would give it a strong 3.5/5.

V F

V F

Soldato
Apart from the awful dialogue, poor boss fights, lazy designed quests (having to go through the same area 6 times at one point!), ridiculously large download, long load times and childish game play... I'm actually have some fun and the maps are quite nice looking! It does seem very childish compaired Borderlands and doesnt come close to being compaired to it gameplay wise. I dont know what the first one was like but I assume it was a lot better and see why there would be a lot of hate for this game. Since I got it for free I would give it a strong 3.5/5.

From what I've seen on twitch, it looks sooo slow.

Soldato
From what I've seen on twitch, it looks sooo slow.

Very much depends on character build. Hunter specced for mobility will be significantly quicker than a resilience based titan class.

Not sure I get the childish commentary above and then using borderlands as the comparative?

It's definitely a lot better now than the state it was on release got a few friends to give it a whirl and they are enjoying it.

Soldato
Very much depends on character build. Hunter specced for mobility will be significantly quicker than a resilience based titan class.

Not sure I get the childish commentary above and then using borderlands as the comparative?

It's definitely a lot better now than the state it was on release got a few friends to give it a whirl and they are enjoying it.

It's the dialogue mainly (its so cringy and cliche) but also the way the mobs pretty much have no ai. Just feels a bit weak compaired to current games, where as Borderlands is gritty and funny. I'm definitely still having fun though.

Back
Top Bottom