Destiny 2

Soldato
So very very close to completing the Prestige nightfall last night.. it appears the secret is to have a nightstalker to go invisible and run through some sections.
A decent rocket launcher with cluster bombs also works a treat.

Oh and spam 'nades... lots and lots of 'nades!

Yep on parts a NS Hunter makes it a cakewalk. Unfortunately that is balanced out by utterly useless grenades (compared to the arc pulse grenade) and a "meh" super (again in context compared to the Titan and WL for this NF).

Add control in the bosses final stage is critical as if you all go down that is basically it (JP and Mak both re-spawned and got insta gibbed)

EDIT: Nice on the raid progress Kaptainmarc. Were you attempting to two or three phase?

Just watched Slayerage and Epicookiez 2 man Calus... They got 112 skulls on the second phase with only 1 guy in the dimension.... :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
Xur is back for week 3 and this week he has nothing special!!

Giants Scar, Io (there is a IX on the map!)

Loot:
  1. Riskrunner - 29 shards
  2. Mechaneer's Tricksleeves (Hunter) - 23 shards
  3. Hallowfire Heart (Titan) - 23 shards
  4. Transversive Steps (Warlock) - 23 shards
All drop at 270 light.

Hint:

No real need this week.. suppose Riskrunner is ok.

Last edited:

jpm

jpm

Associate
I still get the urge to press options and pop a synth :(

That Prestige NF though, We had the dps but just kept getting over run on the last stage of the boss.

Like Oweo said I respawn, move 2 steps and die. It was fun first off then got infuriating lol.

Soldato
Will look at the Calus video later to see what weapon choices they used.

NF was really annoying, level of adds was daft. I think we need to stay as a group and keep range, 2 on pure add control and only DPS'ing boss when they are in control of adds.

Aiming for an early finish today so will mop up flashpoint and might start levelling a second character. Warlock or Hunter, that's the question. Would have preferred a Titan clone army!

Associate
Anyone fancy dragging an old destiny player through the Nightfall and/or Raid later tonight or tomorrow night.
I've got a hunter or warlock at ~262-266 so maybe nightfall first

Back
Top Bottom