Destiny 2

Soldato
The Xbox one clan should've had their engram last night too. Managed to beat Calus quite easily one we got silly mistakes out the way, comms issues sorted and weren't blighted by glitches such as NO SYMBOL appearing on Claus' forehead!

Soldato
Xur is back for week 2 and this week he has something very very special!!

Titan (there is a IX on the map!)

Loot:
  1. WARDCLIFF COIL - 29 shards
  2. Foetracer (Hunter) - 23 shards
  3. ACD/0 Feedback Fence (Titan) - 23 shards
  4. Sunbracers (Warlock) - 23 shards
All drop at 270 light.

Hint:

BUY WARDCLIFF COIL!!!!!

I already have a Wardcliff coil but had heard it is rubbish. If you're saying you need to buy one maybe I need to try it out.

jpm

jpm

Associate
He's mad, mad I tell you. (makes me sick :D).

Managed to do the raid tonight so OcUKers should have an engram. There was me, Oweo, Moon, Venom, neo reloaded and Jeevoc.

Notice how he was milliseconds from wiping us on the 1st phase 4th damage platform but went into a damage animation. Phew.

Bring on prestige. :eek:

Nice one guys :) gutted my internet went down :(

Soldato
I've had Wardcliff Coil for a while and I thought it was useless but I keep hearing people saying it's a must have, maybe I'm using it wrong -_- it clears low health mobs pretty well but I just don't think it's worth my exotic weapon slot. Not over Merciless or Sunshot anyway.

Associate
The Xbox one clan should've had their engram last night too. Managed to beat Calus quite easily one we got silly mistakes out the way, comms issues sorted and weren't blighted by glitches such as NO SYMBOL appearing on Claus' forehead!

Would ideally like to get a run done with you guys. Up to 285 now so should be easily ready.

Have watched several vids on what to do so have a fair understanding a few dry runs on each encounter and I should have the mechanics down.

Shawrey

Associate
I've had Wardcliff Coil for a while and I thought it was useless but I keep hearing people saying it's a must have, maybe I'm using it wrong -_- it clears low health mobs pretty well but I just don't think it's worth my exotic weapon slot. Not over Merciless or Sunshot anyway.

+1 for Sunshot.

Wardcliff is great fun for mobs but against bosses at anything but close range a regular launcher or linear fusion is more certain damage as rockets fly off in all directions.

Soldato
Riskrunner is by far the best Exotic I've used this year, once you get the Arc Conductor buff it's absurd. Admittedly without the buff it's pretty trash but once it's on the damage from the chain lightning and the fact you have unlimited ammo which never requires reloading is simply ridiculous.

Associate

Agreed it’s fun for closely packed groups when doing events etc, but can’t see me using it in a raid or NF.

Soldato
Following on from Rooster's raid video, here is the final boss encounter from the other angle (inside the dimension).

All I can say is ULTIMATE POWER!!!!

It was a great run with frustrations along the way (Damn Psions knocking you into the air).

Associate
Good work fellas.

Don't seem to have an engram for it, anyone else get one.

Can't remember getting the Trials one last week either but I was playing a lot late at night and was really tired, I deleted the 291 engram weapon from Bathing Room by mistake doh!

Soldato
Such a close finish, Oweo clutch at the end! Glad we got it done though :) Well played all!

Rooster was in there as well as Captain America. :)

Good work fellas.

Don't seem to have an engram for it, anyone else get one.

Can't remember getting the Trials one last week either but I was playing a lot late at night and was really tired, I deleted the 291 engram weapon from Bathing Room by mistake doh!

If you mean our completion then the chest is after the video ends. :)

I really want to to try out trials.

Associate
Yes the Harwthorn one.

Oh well I will have to try it myself instead, I have a week off soon and thats the challenge I've set myself.

Hope you got something good with you big stack of tokens Owen.

Soldato
Yes the Harwthorn one.

Oh well I will have to try it myself instead, I have a week off soon and thats the challenge I've set myself.

Hope you got something good with you big stack of tokens Owen.

Oh sorry you meant the raid engram from Hawthorne. Only Rooster and myself are part of OCUK thus it didn't trigger that we (the clan) had beaten the raid.

I got the sweet auto rifle (think Scathelock (sp?) but with better perks) and the chest piece (which is just epic looking). The tokens are like those for Zavala or the Gunsmith, you need 25 for each rank up. Looks like I now need to do a certain strike to get the Shotgun thingy.

Back
Top Bottom