*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
This is the biggest problem, I wouldn't mind not getting a drop at a boss if I knew that when ones drop it will be a higher level than what I currently have. The drops seem to be at VoG rate but your lucky if you get anything higher, did up to Oryx on alt warlock and only got harrowed sniper at 311, and harrowed class item at 310 :(

I received a 310 harrowed sniper to go with the 311 one I already had. On Oryx I received both a 300 Smite of Merain and a 310 Harrowed Smite of Merain to go with the 310 Smite of Merain I already had, a long with 2 * 313 Machine guns (previous weeks raid) :p

It's not all bad though they're good for infusing other weapons up, on the plus side a 3oC proc'd on Echo in the shade and gave me a 310 Monte Carlo which so far is a beast of an AR :)

Soldato
Can't say I ever use a sniper on anything but bosses. Vendor version with mulligan wins for me!

My smite of merain has head popping firefly goodness though :)

Soldato
lol, that's my plan too. Raid, Trials, Trials, Trials..... Fallout =)

PS4 - King's Fall (Hard Mode) - Friday (6th) - 8:30pm

1) Drunzer
2) CoreyMcK20
3) TehMoe
4) Venom
5) Turbo
6)

Associate
Cheers for the run tonight guys. Sisters were a pain but we got there eventually! Just needed a few more ToM's/spindles (or better Internet in Tim's case) and we'd have flown through it. Real DPS check that fight.

Soldato
PS4 - King's Fall (Hard Mode) - Friday (6th) - 8:30pm

1) Drunzer
2) CoreyMcK20
3) TehMoe
4) Venom
5) Turbo
6) Staley

Pete: 303 is a little low for HM you'd be fine initially but you'd be depending heavily on drops to have any chance at Oryx. I can put you in as a sub if you want?

Back
Top Bottom