Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Caporegime
Yeah going on in retail, etc. as well - IIRC Asda is dealing with a similar situation at the moment.
I just don't understand why our various monopolies regulators can't step in and say, "Hey, you've got billions of debt, we're not letting this go through."

Just using ever greater amounts of debt to "grow" is so artificial, and really isn't ending well for the employees.

Soldato
i find living in debt a bezar concept, but all the rich seem to do it im told..
Satisfactory hope wont go any were need satisfactory finished first!

i nee got round to playing any of the newer Duex Ex games. but this is still a shame to here. lets hope in the future something can come back from it.

Soldato
I finished MD not long ago and enjoyed it. Still has great graphics and some good gameplay.

Lows It's not got the huge locations of the original and it seemed end all of a sudden.

Still worth a play.

Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Well it was alright, I'm just making a clear distinction between having a favourite franchise and a game.
If I only like final Fantasy 7, it wouldn't be correct for me to say it's my favourite franchise.

Completely agree. I was pulling your leg with IW. I actually enjoiyed that one, but yeah, doesn't compare to the original. None of them do really. Why can't devs or anyone see that is beyond me.

As for Final Fantasy. Yes FF7 is easily my favourite. But nothing thry have made in well over a decade now compares. Even the Remake is not as good imo. So yeah, hard to say that is my favourite franchise either as a result.

I am not sure which one is to be honest. None of the top of my head have been consistently good.

Maybe Resident Evil? But that went down hill also around RE4 and hit rock bottom with RE6. Been improving a lot again lately though. But they are still missing the magic ingredient I feel.

Soldato
Completely agree. I was pulling your leg with IW. I actually enjoiyed that one, but yeah, doesn't compare to the original. None of them do really. Why can't devs or anyone see that is beyond me.

As for Final Fantasy. Yes FF7 is easily my favourite. But nothing thry have made in well over a decade now compares. Even the Remake is not as good imo. So yeah, hard to say that is my favourite franchise either as a result.

I am not sure which one is to be honest. None of the top of my head have been consistently good.

Maybe Resident Evil? But that went down hill also around RE4 and hit rock bottom with RE6. Been improving a lot again lately though. But they are still missing the magic ingredient I feel.

For me the only constant has been Mario. Zelda died for me with BOTW, possibly same level of dull as RDR.

I do kinda miss old JRPG's, I saw one called Granblue Fantasy relink and liked the graphical style but the trailer was pure cringe (childish voices, highschool age characters etc), thought I was going to be put on some list just for seeing the trailer. Plenty of old ones I never played though so not like there is a lack of options.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
For me the only constant has been Mario. Zelda died for me with BOTW, possibly same level of dull as RDR.

I do kinda miss old JRPG's, I saw one called Granblue Fantasy relink and liked the graphical style but the trailer was pure cringe (childish voices, highschool age characters etc), thought I was going to be put on some list just for seeing the trailer. Plenty of old ones I never played though so not like there is a lack of options.

I did think Mario also when making my post. But something about it, as much as I enjoy Mario games, they are kind of childish and basic. If you asked me 20-25 years ago I would have rated that franchise much higher than today. That said I still really like Mario games a lot.

I enjoyed BOTW, could not get into the latest Zelda though and just sold my Switch.

Soldato
I did think Mario also when making my post. But something about it, as much as I enjoy Mario games, they are kind of childish and basic. If you asked me 20-25 years ago I would have rated that franchise much higher than today. That said I still really like Mario games a lot.

I enjoyed BOTW, could not get into the latest Zelda though and just sold my Switch.

Often I like basic, especially when I CBA to play anything more advanced. Mario Wonder had more creativity and innovation in it than anything I've played for many years.

When I was younger then thought of a deep RPG with hundreds of hours and stats galore would appeal. Now I just think CBA with that.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Often I like basic, especially when I CBA to play anything more advanced. Mario Wonder had more creativity and innovation in it than anything I've played for many years.

When I was younger then thought of a deep RPG with hundreds of hours and stats galore would appeal. Now I just think CBA with that.

I still like it when done right :)

Back
Top Bottom