Diablo 3 (Console versions)

Soldato
Yeah I think so! I was just browsing through my items list and it said I could send a gift. Your the only person on my friends list playing it. And no worries!

Soldato
How do people buy US PSN cards from Amazon with a UK credit card? I understand the shipping address but surely it will decline if you use that as y our billing address for a UK card?

Associate
People on XB1 want to add me? Non of my mates want to buy the game so I'm all on my lonesome! haha

Gamertag is Conscept

I play on PC to Conscept#2749 but probably have most people added on there :)

Associate
So even though I've had this on PC since it's launch and the countless hours I spent playing it on 360 - why was I still playing this at 3 am :rolleyes:

And now when I want to play more, PSN is down :mad:

Caporegime
Aghhh loving this game, sinking an unforseen amount of the weekend into it!

Playing as Wizard, currently level 27, and favourite spell set is:

Active:

• Electrocute (Decent damage to multiple enemies
  • Ray of Frost (most useful spell in the game, does crazy damage when buffed up with high INT)
  • Frost Nova (freezes everyone around you for 3 secs)
  • Ice Armour (anyone hitting you slows of freezes)
  • Hydra (does really good damage, can clean out groups of lower enemies)
  • Explosive Blast (high damage, good when surrounded)

Passive:

• Blue (reduce damage 17%)
  • Evocation (reduce cooldown time of all spells)

Also been quite lucky with loot drops, and I have had to ramp the difficulty up to expert in order to not feel too overpowered. I may actually increase it one more notch too as it's very rare I die...

Just started Act 2 and enjoying the story... will go for multiplayer when I complete the game solo. Lots of replay value with the various classes too I think. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Would love to pick this up for the PS4 but the prices seem crazy everywhere (£55 from Amazon!). Could get it from the USA store but it seems a bit fiddly and not sure if it comes with a risk of getting banned.

Caporegime
Would love to pick this up for the PS4 but the prices seem crazy everywhere (£55 from Amazon!). Could get it from the USA store but it seems a bit fiddly and not sure if it comes with a risk of getting banned.

It's not fiddly, and you won't get banned. Plenty of guides online for you to Google.

Soldato
It's not fiddly, and you won't get banned. Plenty of guides online for you to Google.

Ah, that's good to know then, really didn't want to risk a ban :) I read a guide and it seemed easy enough to do, already have a USA billing address. Think I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

Associate
Just picked this up yesterday and love it! I played it on the PC when it was first released. I have been looking for something that I can easily pick up for 30min to a hr to just smash a few things!

Playing as the new Crusader class, having a great time.

Sadly non of my current friends play this on xbox so if you fancy adding me: ADZ U5A
That would be awesome! Plus, if you want to send me over any sweet items you think would help me leveling that would also be appreciated!

Looking forward to playing more!

Soldato
No I got from PSN I meant the PSN vouchers.

What's the point of the training grounds? There is nothing here. Or is it for practicing against other players.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom