** Diablo 4 Thread **

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Happy to start the guild/clan . Have run the Ocuk Forza 4/5 club for abit and have early access

Bnet is Snaggle #2277

We have a channel setup in the Underclockers UK Discord and will be adding voice channels soon .

If everyone is happy with this i will go ahaead on launch (assuming i can get in lo

Nice one snaggle. You already got my bnet

Will be easier for those wanting to join and share their bnet to jump on the discord. We have a channel already setup for discussion.

Don’t wanna pimp the server address in here since ocuk now have their own discord, but the link is in the thread in second pinned thread in pc games

Soldato
Would you really pay an extra £20-£30 just to play over the weekend and a mount?

It will all still be there Tuesday probably with fewer bugs and server downtime

yeah going to be playing Friday afternoon right through to next Wednesday, so maybe 40-60 hours for £20 :cry:

I just have some holiday to use up before rollover in July, wouldn't usually use holiday for a game release

Last edited:
Soldato
Would you really pay an extra £20-£30 just to play over the weekend and a mount?

It will all still be there Tuesday probably with fewer bugs and server downtime

Yup they got me on this one as well haha.

I actually think server downtime could get worse after Tuesday as it's general release, means a lot more players trying to play potentially.

Associate
yeah going to be playing Friday afternoon right through to next Wednesday, so maybe 40-60 hours for £20 :cry:

I just have some holiday to use up before rollover in July, wouldn't usually use holiday for a game release
Fair enough then if you've got time off and nothing else to do

Man of Honour
Yup they got me on this one as well haha.

I actually think server downtime could get worse after Tuesday as it's general release, means a lot more players trying to play potentially.
Yeah I'm actually expecting Tuesday to be much worse for server downtime. Dont know what the percentages are but if we assume that 30% of the playerbase got the early access then that means from tomorrow to Monday night 30% players will be playing at Max, when Tuesday arrives and the other 70% login as well, thats when I'm expecting more issues.

Associate
They got me the same i was going to wait till Tuesday but the chance to play it over the weekend from tomorrow for 10 quid was worth paying for 2.50 a day and ill get my money back off that i think. 10 quid for the battlepass which i prob wouldn't have bought normally but packaged in the DD im not going to complain.

Soldato
So people are not bothered by the £60 price tag plus £25 for a single MTX that got stripped out of the base game and a battlepass on top?

It does not bode well for the future.

Man of Honour
So people are not bothered by the £60 price tag plus £25 for a single MTX that got stripped out of the base game and a battlepass on top?

Covered many many many many many times already in the thread but no, not bothered in the slightest. I dont MTX, so that doesnt bother me and £60 for a game that I will get 300+ hours out of doesnt bother me either. Now if I only got 20 hours out of it, then yes £60 would bother me (£ per hour and all that) but pence per hour doesnt bother me. I paid £50 for Civilization 6 and got several hundred hours out of it, so ten quid more for much the same amount of time doesnt have me running for the hills :)

Last edited:

Sui

Sui

Soldato

Huh? It’s £20 more than the base game but includes early access and a premium season battle pass.

Paying for a battle pass isn’t a new thing, been doing it for years in the likes of DotA.

Soldato
god this pricing stuff just gets so boring to read about, it's like a group of people lookup the top 5 things to complain about on each game launch and spam every social channel about it

Caporegime
god this pricing stuff just gets so boring to read about, it's like a group of people lookup the top 5 things to complain about on each game launch and spam every social channel about it

Indeed, I don't particularly like the MTX model being forced down our necks and there are big questions on it when it comes to kids being indoctrinated on it but it's easy enough to avoid as an adult.

Soldato
What are you on about? Maybe take a break from social media?

I just find it interesting that a few years ago there was a massive boycott for Battlefront 2 because it was a full price game with MTX. Now it's been completely normalised.

I guess it's all just MTX might as well play with wireframes :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah but you don't have to buy anything i mean it doesn't effect the game in any way really! And as a live service i rather that be supported by a few people want some skins and pay for it than going down the WOW route and having a subscribtion model its the less of 2 evils to support the content coming into the game over the next 5-10 years.

I've bought countless skins/packs on warzone but its a different thing on there i have no intrest in skins for diablo.

Back
Top Bottom