** Diablo 4 Thread **

Man of Honour
We're over 2,000 posts in the thread now, launch is 7 hours away. I am by no means in charge or in any position to make demands but it would be nice , as we are mere hours away from launch, if we could talk about the game at this point and launch/guild/discord plans etc, rather than rehashing the game price/MTX thing again.

I mean lets face it, those who are getting the game are getting the game and those who arent, arent. Nobodys mind is going to be changed to the opposite way of thinking this late in the day. Lets just hope that the launch tonight goes smoothly and those people who are in game over tomorrow, the weekend and beyond have fun. Fun, after all, is why we're all here, in this particular forum, playing games in the first place.

Last edited:
Associate
I've just seen my mates face drop when he realised min spec requires an SSD and he's still on an old HDD. He was so looking forward to this as well. Looks like he's going to have to put his hand in his pocket!

Soldato
I've just seen my mates face drop when he realised min spec requires an SSD and he's still on an old HDD. He was so looking forward to this as well. Looks like he's going to have to put his hand in his pocket!

Given you can pick up 1tb SSD's for under £40 at the moment it's hardly much of a burden lol.

If he's super skint and just needs a drive for the game, 120-240gb SATA SSD's can be had for £10-15.

Caporegime
What are you on about? Maybe take a break from social media?

I just find it interesting that a few years ago there was a massive boycott for Battlefront 2 because it was a full price game with MTX. Now it's been completely normalised.

I guess it's all just MTX might as well play with wireframes :rolleyes:

Battlefront 2 had MTX that led to upgrading stuff quicker that made a difference in game.

Man of Honour
Given you can pick up 1tb SSD's for under £40 at the moment it's hardly much of a burden lol.

If he's super skint and just needs a drive for the game, 120-240gb SATA SSD's can be had for £10-15.
That does remind me, I need to get a bigger SSD myself (or another one) there are so many games this year that I want which are weighing in at around , and above, 100gb , that I'm going to quickly run out of space

Associate
is anyone planning to actually play tonight or just waiting for tomorrow morning
Will see how I feel later on but I might play for an hour or so just to get my character's name allocated and get the first few quests out of the way that I've already played about 20 times in the beta. Have work tomorrow though so I'm not doing an all night D4 stint. I have the entire weekend plus Monday and Tuesday to sink my teeth into it properly.

Soldato
So the hardest part of these type of games starts right now. I've thousands of hours in arpgs but still fail on this every time, right up until the last minute!

What class to start with!!?? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom