** Diablo 4 Thread **

Man of Honour
HC players must be mad, no chance would I risk raging out :p
It can be a lot of fun, especially if you have a group of friends, you each make a character and you play that character only and exclusively in your group, so you set some scheduled times when you'll all play together. Then each of you puts in a fiver and the one who survives the longest takes the winnings :)

Soldato
From what I've seen Asmongold post up, right now Whirlwind Barbarian is the single most OP build in the game and it's not just slightly OP, it's completely game breaking and at end game this build can solo level 95 world bosses on world tier 4 and instant kill level 100 nightmare dungeon bosses with one or two hits

However there is a day one patch dropping tomorrow and this patch might nerf Barbarian but we don't know for sure

Last edited:
Soldato
Happy to start the guild/clan . Have run the Ocuk Forza 4/5 club for abit and have early access

Bnet is Snaggle #2277

We have a channel setup in the Underclockers UK Discord and will be adding voice channels soon .

If everyone is happy with this i will go ahaead on launch (assuming i can get in lol )

Associate
I wonder what this is about

So that would be tomorrow, given the dates. Zero chance of it but imagine if at the last minute they announced the inclusion of the Paladin class :D
That would be a very cool & major surprise if so. Might even convince me to drop playing a Sorc as my first character ( I've decided against going with a Rogue as I think it could get nerfed for launch ).

Associate
From what I've seen Asmongold post up, right now Whirlwind Barbarian is the single most OP build in the game and it's not just slightly OP, it's completely game breaking and at end game this build can solo level 95 world bosses on world tier 4 and instant kill level 100 nightmare dungeon bosses with one or two hits

However there is a day one patch dropping tomorrow and this patch might nerf Barbarian but we don't know for sure

You're forgetting the fact that we're yet to see lvl 100 Rogues or any other classes, other than Barb.

Soldato
Yeah rob is the only person who min/maxed a class during the press event over a 9 day period, every other person who had access have only shown footage of level 50-70 characters, where as rob's barbarian was a level 100 with near perfect gear and stats, even then he would get one shot in tier 100 nightmare dungeons. The shouts alone provide a significant damage reduction and he still gets obliterated so a sorc/rogue etc without that much DR is going to get flattened in milliseconds.

It'll be a week or two from tomorrow before we really have any sort of fair comparison with other classes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom