** Diablo 4 Thread **

Associate
I've just had a lot of fun when a Helltide started in the same area as Tree of Whisper quests. So many players around just absolutely blitzing everything in sight. Had to go back to town twice as my bags were full of legendaries.

Soldato
Got caught up in the hype and caved in and bought :)

Apparently it runs well on the deck as will be playing on both deck and desktop, will probably leave the texture pack off on the deck.

Last edited:

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Almost squeezed in WT4 before official launch. Had him to 10% health before ripping and wasn’t able to get anywhere close in next attempts.

Guess I’m gonna have to get a few more levels before trying again. 58 is stretching it a bit :D

Associate
I find that, one seems a bit easy and two I have been one shotted too many times.
WT2 is a bit of a grind until you get your build going along with some decent gear ( and a few essential aspects ). Bosses in particular can be quite damage spongey. I went from WT1 to WT3, bypassing WT2 save for doing the capstone dungeon. Finding WT3 quite straightforward now at lvl 54.

Last edited:
Associate
Invested far too many hours over the last couple of days. I must say I am very impressed so far. The campaign was a particular surprise kept me really engaged throughout and the big act VI cinematic was incredible. The sheer amount of content is also impressive, still feel like I've barely scratched the surface at lvl 52 and given the amount of hours already played. Looking forward to seeing what comes next in terms of seasons and also future expansion plans.

Soldato
A sneaky hour and a half before work hah. Having withdrawn symptoms already.

Got my first s.rare weapon such a massive difference in killing speed. Need to respec and properly sort my gear but it’s so expensive to upgrade.

Going to be a struggle until I get a few key items.

Soldato
Not being able to type quickly is a bit of a pain on the xbox. Makes me not want to group up / ask for help in some situations.
Doesn't it allow you to plug in a keyboard?

Also got my ass kicked by the butcher but that was just a very annoying situation as I never seen him coming. Got him to about 20% . I respawned and he was gone. Is that expected?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Invested far too many hours over the last couple of days. I must say I am very impressed so far. The campaign was a particular surprise kept me really engaged throughout and the big act VI cinematic was incredible. The sheer amount of content is also impressive.
Yup, I'm nearing 40 hours played already, with plenty more to come yet. Production, gameplay, sound, graphics, music, story, peformance. For all the widespread angst over the price, its looking like its going to be good value for money. A proper AAA title which actually works as it should, which is a rarity in itself these days.

Soldato
Yeah, I've been playing on Xbox too and feel the same. Need to have discord/chat to circumvent that, I think.
I guess I don't really know how it works either. I have some strongholds to do and was going to ask on chat but then thought how am I going to respond to anything when it takes so long to type. Does it put you in a voice group or something like that when you group up?

Back
Top Bottom