** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
Looks good I'm hoping it's not going to be micro transaction based

Cosmetic transactions, the alpha currently has it in place with a ton of currency to purchase stuff. There's a ton of leaks from Diablo online have a look at the Diablo 4 reddit. The game looks amazing, music isn't quite what D1 and 2 was but it's better than 3. End game is unfortunately kinda crap, think PoE maps but no juicing for extra loot and rewards, quite bare bones. Hopefully it gets better before release.

I'm thinking December 18th game awards we'll get release date after all the heavy rumors this week.

Associate
Cosmetic transactions, the alpha currently has it in place with a ton of currency to purchase stuff. There's a ton of leaks from Diablo online have a look at the Diablo 4 reddit. The game looks amazing, music isn't quite what D1 and 2 was but it's better than 3. End game is unfortunately kinda crap, think PoE maps but no juicing for extra loot and rewards, quite bare bones. Hopefully it gets better before release.

I'm thinking December 18th game awards we'll get release date after all the heavy rumors this week.
New game.
content takes time.
as long its fun gameplay and not destroyed like poe content abuse.

Soldato
Certainly looking forward to this title.. Have seen a friend play and it looks like my cup of tea. The fact that it seems like the stupid set item structure from D3 and its 10000's of damage multipliers are gone is a breath of fresh air and very welcome.

Last edited:
Associate
Honestly as someone who enjoys Path of Exile I really hope this game does really well to shake up the market a bit, I almost feel like Path of Exile has a monopoly in a way and they just continue awful design choices just because they can. Really quite hyped for D4.

Back
Top Bottom