** Diablo 4 Thread **

I get that, big fan of the genre myself though.

(The campaign though is utter utter dog****)

Really, most think the campaign is one of the better ones in D4?

The current season is shorter in length than previous seasons and with more focus on improving itemisation with bigger changes coming after the release of the Exp.

God, playing a Barbarian feels so bad this season. Damage output is awful. Think it's time to start a new character or quit the season period.

God, playing a Barbarian feels so bad this season. Damage output is awful. Think it's time to start a new character or quit the season period.
I'm playing Barb for the first time this season and can't believe how OP it is compared to other classes - I'm melting everything and build diversification is insane

Some builds are very gear and/or temper/masterwork specific. My chain lightning sorcerer felt underpowered until I addressed the mana regeneration issue with Axial Conduit, and a good Tal Rasha roll is also a huge dps boost.

Tyrael's Might dropped for me last night, giving me my first mythic unique of the season and making me much more tanky.

Last edited:
I'm playing Barb for the first time this season and can't believe how OP it is compared to other classes - I'm melting everything and build diversification is insane
Seriously ? What build are you using ? I can play literally anything else and it feels 10 x better than a Barb this season.

2nd mythic unique last night, a shako, wrong unique helm for my build but it's still an upgrade. Rolled GA on +maximum resource as well.

Edit: Andariel's Visage and Ring of Starless Skies dropped for me this morning, so that's pretty much the build complete gear wise :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom