** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
Im working Friday also so wont get on till afternoon, who ever gets on ans sets up a clan update this thread so we can join
I'm off this week which I had planned since last year as its my sons birthday so I'll be off. Looking forward to playing this Friday and doubt anyone will have issues getting on if going by the server slam was anything to go by

Associate
onmly way they could test it properly is is a free to play server slam. not a payed version. Then that be a real test
The server slam was free to all? Pity Blizzard haven't released numbers for that weekend, would have been interesting to see how it stacked up to the previous closed beta.

Soldato
anyone start suing Blizzard for developing RSI yet?

Try remapping controls away from mouse buttons. I'll usually have fingers on qwer with R most used E second then Q & W buffs or optional. Healing on 3 or 4. dodge on mouse 4, movement ability on space then both mouse buttons are just move to/interact

Associate
The server slam was free to all? Pity Blizzard haven't released numbers for that weekend, would have been interesting to see how it stacked up to the previous closed beta.
Didn't feel as busy as the open beta. Of note, they did release stats for how many people played the beta. The absence of a similar announcement for the server slam is probably quite telling.

Back
Top Bottom